Eursap’s Tip of the Week: Creation of an SAP Fiori tile from an SAP report variant
Running analytical apps in SAP Fiori can be very powerful and useful. Like all SAP reports, you can create a variant to use in determining certain criteria for analysis.
However, wouldn’t it be easier to have your own Fiori tile, which you could use, which takes you directly to that app, with all your criteria already plugged in? This is of course possible and very easy. Follow these steps:
1. Open an SAP Fiori analytical app. Some transactional apps also have this functionality; as an example, I am using the transactional app “Manage Sales Contracts”.
2. Add the criteria you want to use in the analysis. Here I am adding sales organization US30.
3. Click on the “Share” icon and select “Save as Tile”
4. Add the details of the tile into the fields listed and select the Fiori user group you want to add it to.
5. When you return to your home page and look at your SAP Fiori user group, your new tile will appear as below.
I hope you find this useful! Stay tuned for another SAP Tip from Eursap next week.
Be sure to also check out Eursap’s SAP Blog for more in depth articles.