IT Project Manager (TMS, SAP, EDI, Agile) – English Speaking – 100% Remote Working (work from home). Start date: 6th December 2021 (Can wait until January 2022) – 12 month contract – End Client!
Our famous end client in Europe is looking to hire an experienced IT Project Manager to be responsible to coordinate project activities for the EMEA region.
You will lead BlueYonder TMS (transport management system) implementation in EMEA. Manage multiple initiatives with the program for the region including SAP, BlueYonder, EDI, Data Warehouse.
As a Project Manager, you will work closely with various team members and cross-divisional stakeholders, using your organizational and communication skills to support deployments. You will actively participate in the project scoping, cross-team coordination, risk management, and communication. You will maintain project and team member schedules; track and report on project progress; encourage best practices; and communicate timelines and development status to the team members and other stakeholders.
* Coordinate project schedule locally, integrating milestones and deliverables with the global plan
* Maintain risks log and ensure timely decision making.
* Identify and drive needed actions with global, regional and country stakeholders
* Keep clarity on base plan, scope, schedule and roll-out plan
* Coordinate local meeting cadence with global IT teams to facilitate requirements sessions and sprint ceremonies
* Coordinate UAT and local implementation training sessions and recognitions
* Facilitates the prioritization of requirements based on business value, cost to deliver and time constraints
* Organize, prepare and present requirement documentation provided by stakeholders
* Collect, understand, and transmit business requirements for company projects, and translate requirements into functional specifications that map to test cases and test plans
* Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain approval from business owners for future software development consideration
* Be the conduit amongst business owners, development team, and third-parties regarding software functionality during the software implementation life cycle
* Ensures process improvement methodologies, project management and delivery process, and implementation management processes are followed.
* Manages the project budget for the region; includes understanding and validating revenue and expense estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
* Provides clear and concise process and project communication, both written and verbal.
* Define business requirements, systems goals, identify and resolve business systems issues
* Create and maintain documentation as it relates to essential job functions
* Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures
* Coordinate work across the organization for strategic projects
* Understand department processes, workflows, and business directives
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
* 5+ years in a Project Manager role supporting technology related implementations for the business
* Experienced using Agile Methodology
* SAP, EDI, TMS, PMP
* Ability to communicate complex concepts in an effective, non-technical manner
* Ability to recommend changes to drive business objectives
* A logical approach to researching and analyzing opportunities
* Ability to positively influence others to achieve the results that are in the best interest of the organization
* Ability to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization
* Ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
Related Keywords: Project Manager, Project Leader, BlueYonder, TMS, Transport Management, SAP, EDI, Agile, PMP, TM