SAP SuccessFactors Lead
SAP SuccessFactors Lead – German Speaking – Germany – 60-100% Travel (Expenses paid). Start: 1st August 2017. 6 Month Contract.
Our client in Germany, is looking for a Senior HCM SAP SuccessFactors Lead.
* The ideal candidate will be certified and experienced in implementation of multiple SuccessFactors modules like Employee Central, Compensation, PM/GM, Onboarding, LMS, Recruiting Management or Recruiting Marketing (at least 2 of these modules).
* Minimum 3-4 years SuccessFactors consulting experience in any of the Talent Management modules
* Candidate must have completed at least 3+ end-to-end implementations of SuccessFactors Talent Management solutions
* Must have strong business consulting skills
* Ability to travel up to 60 – 100% – Mostly in Germany and Switzerland – Expenses paid
* Proficient in German language mandatory (minimum B2 certified) or Native German proficiency
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The client is seeking a motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset to work with senior level management of clients and key project stakeholders.Capable of application specific solution consulting across: creation of business blueprint / configuration workbooks, Implementation based on a blue print, manage integration teams, creation of test cases, test scheduling and execution, key user training, go live support, and post go live support.
* Strong experience in customer-facing & project management roles for SuccessFactors projects in Germany
* Has to be available onsite at client location for all meetings. Project site is in south Germany
* Will be responsible for Solution Design and Project co-ordination between the client stakeholders and the SuccessFactors consulting team onsite / offshore
* Support in escalated projects
* Performance of feasibility studies / solution reviews
* Support of pre-sales activities
* Taking over responsibility as needed as Project team leader / Project Manager
* Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and supports respective line manager(s) in people development tasks
* Detailed planning of process implementation
* Define detailed blueprint for development requirements
* Industry /corporate process implementation across all related applications (SAP/non-SAP)
* Develop and Assure quality of process models
* Demonstrating profound knowledge of modeling standards and tools
* Strong English & German language written and verbal skills
* The ideal candidate has worked across multiple Projects in Germany especially delivering SAP HCM, SuccessFactors and other HCM solutions