Chief Enterprise Data Architect (SAP S/4HANA, Cloud Architecture, & Data) – German Speaking. Ruhr Metropolitan Region, Germany. Flexible Start Date from June 2021 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. 40% Remote Working. Salary Range: €100,000 – €130,000 Gross per annum + Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, is based in the Ruhr Metropolitan Region, Germany. They are searching for a Chief Enterprise Data Architect to support them in shaping their vision for the future and become a vital asset to their company wide technology strategy. In your combined role as Chief Enterprise Data Architect, you will join a team of 5 – 10 people and drive key technology topics and lead a core team in the CIO office.
The company is in the process of rolling out SAP S/4HANA and you will have the unique chance to support the setup of this newly founded function and bring in your ideas / views to a motivated “self-starter” team of Enterprise Architects.
This is a great company to work for who are at the forefront of the latest technologies and innovations. The company places a huge emphasis on openness and real team work. They are constantly looking towards the future and are building on the strengths of each and every individual. Each and every employee is highly valued. The managers listen to the ideas and opinions of their employees and pursue active ideas and engage in direct exchanges. Respect, appreciation and mutual trust are the key hallmarks of cooperation which you will see is reflected between all the international teams in the company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Enterprise Architects supporting the implementation of the IT Strategy, with a focus on key architecture topics (Cloud Architecture, SAP & Data)
- Introduce architecture standards, design principles and governance in collaboration with extended teams, to enable alignment and development of company-wide guidelines and common standards with long term direction
- Jointly with the other architects, support and drive forward the Architecture Community to bring everything together
- Build productive and professional relationships with IT, suppliers and customers for a common IT business architecture and technical architecture environment
- Gain an understanding of our current data architecture and tooling, to support the definition of an overarching data strategy and company-wide data architecture
- Drive the development and evolution of a multi-year data roadmap, with appropriate milestones, aligned to business and technology priorities that feed into the overarching IT Strategy
- Support Data related projects in various operating companies, in close collaboration with Enterprise Architects across the group
- Work collaboratively with the data platform teams to ensure our data infrastructure and tooling best meets our overall data strategy
- Actively promote the use of new technologies and tools, where there is business benefit and act as a role model for technology innovation
Required Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated individual with passion to support the set-up of the new CIO Office
- Minimum of 7-10 years of Architecture experience with at least 5+ years in Data Architecture with increasing responsibilities in modern data architecture principles, leveraging Cloud Platforms, Data Warehouse, Data Virtualization, Data Analytics, Data Engineering
- Experience in data strategy formulation
- Experience in leading team(s) as a technical lead or architect
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of collaborating across organizational boundaries to achieve common goals
- Proven effective facilitation and presentation skills e.g. ability to present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to travel on occasions (maximum of 10% per month)
- Must be fluent in German (minimum C1 level)
- Must be fluent in English
- For people who need to relocate to the area, the company is very supportive and will provide assistance. During the interview process they will happily discuss what support you require and this will form part of the salary package
- The salary on offer is subject to your knowledge, skills, and experience and ranges between €100,000 – €130,000 gross per annum.
- Bonus of 2 months salary based on company and personal performance
- Normally 40% home / 60% office and is subject to business and individual managers approval.
Some of the Benefits on offer:
- Great pension scheme
- Mobile phone
- 30 days holiday
- Kindergarten facilities
- and more…
Related Keywords: Enterprise Data Architect, Data Architect, Enterprise Architect, Master Data Manager, SAP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP ECC6, MDG