Entry-level Salesforce Administrator (No previous Salesforce experience required! Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain. End Client. Start: February 2020. Temp to Perm (6 Months Contract Initially with the option to join on a Permanent basis). Job ID: 3430
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous Salesforce experience and will train you to become a Certified Salesforce Administrator.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as a Salesforce Administrator – Salesforce is one of the most respected cloud based CRM platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in Salesforce from scratch.
We are considering Graduates (with no prior Salesforce experience), Juniors, or those even with a few months or years of Salesforce experience looking to make the step up into becoming a Certified Salesforce Administrator.
* To become a Certified Salesforce Administrator – receive internal and external / international training on how to support Salesforce CRM application from scratch! No prior experience is required! All costs for training and certifications will be covered by the client..
* To become a Specialist in Salesforce Administration – 1st/2nd/3rd Level covering Salesforce Service Cloud.
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of Salesforce Administrators
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To gain Salesforce Certifications within 2-3 months – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To customise the Salesforce system within your first couple of months!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* Salesforce Administration
* Managing incidents
* Escalation Management
* End User Support
* OSS Tickets
* Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
* Attend Salesforce training once every 2 weeks in order to learn the latest features
* Affinity in IT (prior training in IT or Technical Degree or IT Support experience)
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* Experience in Salesforce
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between € 27,600-30,600/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products. Possibility to work 1 day/week remotely after initial 6 months.
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Entry-Level, Junior, Trainee, Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SF, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Administration, CRM, Sales Force, Customer Relationship Management, Cloud, SaaS, Software-as-a-Service, ICT, Consulting, Software, Graduates, Freshers, On-the-job Training