Entry-level SAP CRM 1st Level Support Consultant (No previous SAP experience required! Full training given!) – German Speaking. Location: Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Flexible Start Date from July 2021 Onwards. Salary Range €35,000 – €48,000 Gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, has a fantastic opportunity for an Entry-level Junior SAP CRM 1st Level Support Consultant.
This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP CRM Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP CRM Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Software / ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
We are considering candidates with no prior SAP experience. You must be a recent IT graduate or Junior IT Support professional and looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP CRM Consultant; we will even consider those who already have a few years of SAP CRM experience and are interested in this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a modern thinking company at the forefront of the latest technologies such as SAP S/4HANA, Cloud and Fiori. Flexible working hours with the option to work remotely from home 1 day per week compliment the extensive employee benefits listed below. The company also supports people who need to relocate with some financial assistance which can be discussed on a case-by-case basis during your interview. Our client is looking for candidates with any level of experience, starting from juniors who have no SAP CRM experience (full training will be provided) to slightly more experienced SAP CRM consultants with a few years of experience.
As a pioneer in a very interesting sector, they have a passion for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next stage of systems evolution, they are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies and give them their own creative freedom to help their professional development.
Great benefits you can expect:
- A secure digital application and onboarding process during the COVID-19 pandemic
- A crisis-proof permanent job
- Diverse opportunities for further development and long-term perspectives within our growing company
- Digital Feel Good Management with a wide range of offers for your health, e.g. B. Home workouts, nutritional advice, mental training, etc.
- Modern workplaces, flexible working hours, home office options, employee discounts and much more ensure a pleasant working environment
- Everything for your well-being and even more flexibility
in one place: free fitness studio, daycare and allowance
for lunch in your own bistro
- Flat hierarchies that lead to quick decisions
- Individual training measures and advanced training that are tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive health management (vaccination offers, eye exams, Preventive examinations)
- Free and work-related training in your own fitness center included
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Mobile Phone
- Various courses, e.g. yoga, zumba and cycling
- Corporate benefits with employee discounts and discounts on a selection from more than 600 brands.
- In-house kindergarten (child care) facilities
- Staff canteen.
- National and international development opportunities as well as numerous further education measures and training courses (including in-house training in English)
- Financial assistance to help with relocating may be possible and is open for discussion during your interview.
- Working in a team of 4 you will support approximately 4000 employees in the 1st / 2nd level support in the operation of our SAP CRM solution
- You will analyze and fix faults. Answer questions about SAP and are a competent contact for our employees when it comes to the correct and efficient use of the system
- You communicate with customers, use remote access to test and productive systems, document the solution steps and maintain the internal knowledge database (e.g. FAQ entries)
- In the case of complex problems as well as in the context of product improvement, you work closely with development and thus actively contribute to improving the software and the user experience
Required Skills & Experience:
- You have completed training in IT, e.g. IT specialist, IT technician, Service Technician or have an equivalent IT qualification.
- You must be have the right motivation to learn new things.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Ideally, it would be nice if you already have knowledge of SAP CRM areas (service, sales, support or order processing) – if not, the company will provide full training courses that will bring you closer to these areas.
- Must have a minimum of C1 level German
- Must have a good level of English
Related Keywords: SAP CRM, SAP Customer Relationship Management, Entry-level, Graduate, Junior.