Entry-level SAP FI Consultant (Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). End Client. Start: 1st September 2020. Temp to Perm (6 Months Contract Initially with the option to join on a Permanent basis). Job ID: 6449
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP FI Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Softwares / ERP platforms in the world!
We are considering candidates; Junior SAP FI professionals or SAP FI Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP FI Consultant, or even those who are already experienced in SAP FI for several years.
* Minimum of 2 years’ professional relevant experience (SAP FI Key User or SAP FI Support)
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* To become an SAP FI Consultant – receive internal training on how to support SAP FI application from scratch!
* To become a Specialist in SAP FI Support – 2nd/3rd Level
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To potentially gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To customise the SAP FI system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* SAP FI Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
* Customisation in SAP FI/CO and SD (Request Management): Asset Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxes, SD & Invoicing, Payment systems, Controlling, Master Data, Upload Functions
* Incident Management on the above areas
* Monitoring (iDocs)
* Support on some projects within the Business Consulting Departments
* A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between € 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing