Entry-level SAP HCM Consultant (No previous SAP experience required! Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain. End Client. Start: 2nd December 2019. Temp to Perm (6 Months Contract Initially with the option to join on a Permanent basis). Job ID: 3307
Our end-client near Barcelona, Spain, a well known Retail company, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP HCM Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP HCM Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Softwares / ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
We are considering Graduates (with no prior SAP experience), Juniors, Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Consultant, or even those with a few years SAP HCM experience already who are interested.
* To become an SAP HCM Consultant – receive internal training on how to support SAP HCM application from scratch! No prior experience is required!
* To become a Specialist in SAP HCM Support – 1st/2nd/3rd Level covering SAP HCM modules: Payroll, Org. Management, Employee Administration, TIme and Attendance, e-learning, Concur, eRecruiting, Talent Management between others modules
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To potentially gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To customise the SAP HCM system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
* To learn and work with the new leading Cloud based Human Resources Management system – SuccessFactors!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* SAP HCM Support – Level 1 & level 2, or level 3
* Transport Management
* Managing incidents
* Escalation Management
* End User Support
* OSS Tickets
* Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
* University Degree (if no prior experience in IT Support)
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* Prior IT Support experience (Level 1 & level 2, or level 3)
* Experience in SAP
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between € 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP HCM, SAP HR, SAP Human Resources, HRIS, SAP Human Capital Management, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, Graduates, Freshers, SuccessFactors, Success Factors, On-the-job Training