Entry-level SAP HCM Support Technician (No previous SAP experience required! Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date from November 2021 Onwards. Salary Range: €25,000 – €35,000 Gross per annum. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. This is an entry-level position, where unlike most clients, our client is willing to hire candidates with no previous SAP experience and will train you to become an SAP HCM Support Technician/Consultant.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP HCM Support Technician – SAP is one of the most respected Business Software / ERP platforms in the world! This is a unique and fantastic opportunity (the likes of which does not come around often), for someone looking to start a career in SAP from scratch.
We are considering candidates with no prior SAP experience, recent IT graduates, Junior IT professionals, Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Support Technician, or even those who already have a few years of SAP HCM experience.
- University Degree (in IT/Computer Science or a similar subject) OR 1 years’ experience in 2nd/3rd Level IT Support
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
- English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Ideally, if you already have a couple of years of SAP HCM experience, this would be perfect as the client also has more senior positions in the team.
- To become an SAP HCM Support Technician – receive internal training on how to support SAP HCM application from scratch! No prior experience is required!
- To become a Specialist in SAP HCM Support – 2nd/3rd Level covering SAP HCM modules: Payroll, Org. Management, Employee Administration, Time and Attendance, e-learning, Concur, eRecruiting, Talent Management between others modules
- To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
- To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
- The possibility to gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
- To customise the SAP HCM system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
- To learn and work with the new leading Cloud based Human Resources Management system – SuccessFactors!
Trainings to new employees take around 2 months done within the team. Training is focused on the support needs required.
Your Role (once you have been trained):
- SAP HCM Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Transport Management
- Managing incidents
- Escalation Management
- End User Support
- OSS Tickets
- Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
- A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between €25,000 – €35,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products.
Relocation / Remote Work:
This is a permanent job based in Barcelona city center. So if you do not currently live locally in Barcelona, you MUST relocate. Some initial remote work for the first month or two may be possible but cannot be guaranteed.
If the Spanish government impose a lock-down due to the Corona Virus pandemic, then of course you will be permitted to work remotely. At all other times you will be expected in the office.
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP HCM, SAP HR, SAP Human Resources, HRIS, SAP Human Capital Management, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, Graduates, Freshers, SuccessFactors, Success Factors, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing.