Head of SAP BI & Analytics – German speaking. Basel, Switzerland. Permanent (in-house) Job. Flexible Start Date from November 2020 Onwards. Salary Up to CHF 160,000 per annum + CHF 30,000 Bonus + Relocation Package + Excellent Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in Basel, Switzerland is looking for a new Head of SAP BI & Analytics. In this role you will be heading the SAP BI & Analytics team. The company is at the forefront of the very latest technological advances, running S/4HANA and BW/4HANA making it a great company to work for; they empower their employees to perform and make an impact, to question the status quo, to drive change and to stay ahead of the competition. They do things differently than others delivering innovation based on evidence. This is a core part of the employer culture which helps to form an exceptional team spirit that truly encourages diversity and a powerful “can-do” attitude.
- Lead the group’s SAP BI based global enterprise data warehouse
- Build and manage the team which is primarily located in Basel
- Implement high-end applications in SAP BI
- Develop, manage & own the roadmap towards SAP BW/4HANA
- Shape the group’s analytics functions towards Big Data and Advanced Analytics and complement the SAP BI core with technologies from other vendors where required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong SAP BI background. 10+ years of experience with the SAP BI stack: SAP BW / BI / IP, ideally SAC and SAP BW/4HANA
- Hands-on experience in building complex and high-quality solutions across the entire SAP BI stack (extraction, load/monitoring, modelling, reporting, access management)
- Knowledge of the SAP ECC data model across the most commonly used modules (FI/CO, SD/MM, CRM, HCM, PP etc.)
- Experience with Big Data (data lakes etc.) and Advanced Analytics/Data Science (R, Python, machine learning etc.) a plus
- Proven people and project management skills; ability to lead a team of experts
- Agile and customer focused commercial mindset
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively across all hierarchy levels
- Must have strong German language skills (Minimum C1 level in reading, writing, speaking)
- Must be fluent in English
- The company offers a Relocation Package to help you to move to Basel. This will be discussed during the 2nd stage interview.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience ranging from CHF 140,000 – CHF 160,000 per annum with a CHF 30,000 Short Term Incentive (100% Target).
- 25 days of vacation per year up to age 50. From the age of 51, you will be entitled to one additional day per year. This continues through until the age of 55 and then remains at a level of 30 days of vacation per year.
- Unpaid leave, in case all vacation days are used (to be approved by HR business partner and Line manager).
- Home Office may be arranged by mutual agreement between line manager and employee.
- Coffee, Tea, Water, Fruits on each floor
- Felfel branded Fresh, healthy food delivered daily
- Reka-Checks (Reka Money fringe benefit)
- Lunch-Check; all staff up to Director Level (monthly amount of CHF 200, CHF 20 deducted from monthly salary)
- U-Abo & SBB Halbtax; Parking Space Allowance; Secure Bicycle parking in the building/ HQ
- Accident and Daily Sickness Benefit Insurance; Sante 24; Collective Insurance with SWICA
- Pension Fund (GEMINI); further information would be provided at a later stage of the application
- Reimbursement for Company Group products
- Employee Share Participation Plan
- Social Contributions: to childcare, childcare allowance, weddings and births
- WE CARE Program: In-House massages, Yoga, Shiatsu, Fitness Discount, other special events (Blood Donation, B2Run, Bike to Work….)
- Service Gift/ depending on years of Service
- Showers and Lockers in the basement for colleagues who want to exercise over lunch-time or use the bike in the morning
What you can expect:
- 40-hour work week.
- An agile and ambitious environment: They are Change Makers
- Open, friendly colleagues who collaborate and support each other: They are Players + Learners.
- The freedom to create and engage: You can leave a lasting footprint in the company
- An employer who invests in their inspiring corporate culture.
- The opportunity to develop yourself as a person and in your career.
- Attractive workplaces at great locations – They are a Global Player.
Related Keywords: SAP BI, SAP BW, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA Analytics, SAP HANA BI Reporting, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BW4/HANA.