ICT Enterprise Architect (SAP & ERP) – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: Feb/Mar/Apr/May 2020. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary CHF 120,000 – 150,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end client based in Bern has an exciting new job vacancy for an ICT Enterprise Architect (SAP/ERP) to join their in-house team.
As an Enterprise Architect in the ICT Landscape Architecture team, you are responsible for the focus area SAP/ERP.
As a bridge builder, you actively promote dialogue with the business. Based on the area strategy, you identify the future IT capabilities and check their feasibility in terms of architecture, technology and services.
You design a corresponding target image and show how to achieve this by means of an implementation roadmap coordinated with the business and IT. Building on this, you formulate project proposals and implement them on the program level. You already have experience in coordinating and managing various parallel projects.
You place a high value on cross-divisional collaboration, whereby you can always rely on your good sense for business opportunities as well as efficiency and efficiency-enhancing measures.
Challenging tasks await you in a dynamic work environment with attractive working conditions and the ability to help shape the entire organization.
Required Skills and Experience
* MUST HAVE a minimum of 5 years of SAP Architecture experience.
* Should have a broad knowledge of SAP covering a wide range of SAP modules and associated technologies.
* You are familiar with the architectural challenges in the ERP and SAP environment, which, for example, bring about an S/4HANA introduction to large companies and know how to design, analyze and evaluate current architectural concepts from this environment. Complex relationships can be identified quickly and appropriate measures are taken pragmatically.
* You should have the ability to identify the added value through the use of technologies such as cloud, IoT and analytics, in the ERP and SAP environment and derive the impact in an IT roadmap.
* You understand how to communicate at different management levels according to their needs and to represent their point of view. You can quickly identify and involve key people in the individual post areas.
* In addition to active stakeholder management, you will review and validate your business requirements regarding the core systems.
Nice to have:
* Any knowledge in SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP BW or SAP Native HANA in nice to have but not essential.
* MUST HAVE a minimum of C1 level German language skills.
* The salary range on offer is subject to your level of experience and ranges between CHF 120,000 – CHF 150,000 gross per annum + 15% Bonus
- 6 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company