ICT Enterprise Architect (SAP) – German Speaking. Basel, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: September / October / November / December / January. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary CHF 130,000 – 140,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT.
Our end-client based in Basel, Switzerland, has a fantastic job opportunity for an ICT Enterprise Architect (SAP) to join their in-house SAP team who are currently working on transforming the business to SAP S/4HANA.
This is a great place to work as the IT environment consists of over 500 people. The SAP team you will join are very friendly and have a good team spirit. The company has a casual dress code and are very family-friendly, socially acceptable and allow customizable working hours. The company invests heavily in it’s employees with many different internal education courses and it’s benefits package is also highly attractive offering a great pension plan and very generous employee discounts on things like insurance, travel, restaurants etc. to name a few.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of the application strategy and consulting of the business and IT management in the future orientation of the application and technology landscape with special consideration of S/4HANA and C/4HANA technologies
- Further development of innovative e-commerce architectures with the aim of further optimizing our omnichannel processes
- Lead in internal consulting for complex IT projects with regard to the implementation of business processes in the existing IT system landscape / architecture and development of implementation measures
- Support of project teams in the analysis, planning and documentation of the enterprise architecture as well as in the compliance with the architecture guidelines
- Development of standards for the integration of cloud solutions in collaboration with the technical architects
- Track technical and technological trends and innovations and identify implementation-ready topics
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the development of complex SAP application strategies and target architectures
- Broad understanding of technology, high communication and consulting skills at C-level
- In-depth understanding of architecture methods, paradigms and tools (eg TOGAF, ArchiMate, BPM, SAAM, etc.)
- Ability to anticipate future developments in technology fields and derive their influence from the company’s technology landscape
- A quick grasp, pragmatism, a high degree of initiative, as well as the willingness to take responsibility and use room for maneuver
- Must have very good German language skills (minimum B1 level)
- CHF 130,000 – 140,000 gross per annum
- 10% Bonus
- Pension – 2/3 paid by employer, 1/3 paid by employee
- Mobile phone
- At least 30 days of holiday
- Various staff training courses
- Various staff discounts on things like: insurance, restaurants, travel, etc.
- Family friendly – above average paternity and maternity leave