To ensure they can deliver this in EMEA, they are now looking for a Project Manager that can help them to coordinate smaller initiatives and projects and that will support the strategic projects in the EMEA region.
The projects you will be involved in are in the area of IT Infrastructure services:
- Server Hosting & Cloud
- Unified Communications
- End User computing
- ERP migration (SAP)
Some high-level technical knowledge in these areas is welcome.
Together with the senior managers you will look into ways to run projects more efficiently by reviewing and improving processes & tools.
- You have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Communicative & Collaborative
- Excel & Powerpoint skills
- ServiceNow ITBM
- Microsoft Projects
- Knowledge or certification of project management methods PMI or Prince 2
Nice to have but not essential:
- PowerBI is a plus
- Technical knowledge in the infrastructure area is a plus
- Technology certifications are a plus
- Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviours of the candidate include:
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfil or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A quality minded influencer that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his mission into strategy, turn the strategy into action
- A methodical and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way” person with a positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA => Commitment – Interaction – Innovation »
- During Covid-19 lockdown you will be permitted to work remotely. After local lockdown restrictions are lifted you must then work 100% onsite in Johannesburg.
Related keywords: IT Infrastructure, Project Management, Project Manager, Network, Server Hosting & Cloud, IAM, Unified Communications, End User computing, ERP migration (SAP), ServiceNow ITBM, Microsoft Projects, PMI, Prince2, PM, Project Leader.