Junior SAP FI Support Technician (Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). End Client. Flexible Start Date from September 2021 Onwards. Salary Range: €25,000 – €35,000 Gross per annum. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP FI (SAP Finance) Support Technician/Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Software / ERP platforms in the world!
We are considering candidates with either 1 – 5 years of SAP FI experience or SAP Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Support Technician.
- Minimum of 1 years’ professional relevant experience (SAP FI Key User or SAP FI Support)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
- English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Ideally, if you already have a couple of years of SAP FI experience, this would be perfect as the client also has more senior positions in the team.
- To become an SAP FI Support Technician – receive internal training on how to support SAP FI application from scratch!
- To become a Specialist in SAP FI Support – 2nd/3rd Level
- To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
- To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
- The possibility to gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
- To customise the SAP FI system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
Trainings to new employees take around 2 months done within the team. Training is focused on the support needs required.
Your Role (once you have been trained):
- SAP FI Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Customisation in SAP FI/CO and SD (Request Management): Asset Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxes, SD & Invoicing, Payment systems, Controlling, Master Data, Upload Functions
- Incident Management on the above areas
- Monitoring (iDocs)
- Support on some projects within the Business Consulting Departments
- A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between €25,000 – €35,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products.
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing.