Junior SAP FI Support Technician (Full training given!) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). End Client. Flexible Start Date from February 2022 Onwards. Salary Range: €25,000 – €35,000 Gross per annum. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP FI (SAP Finance) Support Technician/Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Software / ERP platforms in the world!
We are considering candidates with either 1 – 5 years of SAP FI experience or SAP Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP Support Technician.
- Minimum of 1 years’ professional relevant experience (SAP FI Key User or SAP FI Support)
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
- English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Ideally, if you already have a couple of years of SAP FI experience, this would be perfect as the client also has more senior positions in the team.
- To become an SAP FI Support Technician – receive internal training on how to support SAP FI application from scratch!
- To become a Specialist in SAP FI Support – 2nd/3rd Level
- To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
- To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
- The possibility to gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
- To customise the SAP FI system within your first year and potentially gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
Trainings to new employees take around 2 months done within the team. Training is focused on the support needs required.
Your Role (once you have been trained):
- SAP FI Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
- Customisation in SAP FI/CO and SD (Request Management): Asset Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxes, SD & Invoicing, Payment systems, Controlling, Master Data, Upload Functions
- Incident Management on the above areas
- Monitoring (iDocs)
- Support on some projects within the Business Consulting Departments
- A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between €25,000 – €35,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products.
Relocation / Remote Work:
This is a permanent job based in Barcelona city center. So if you do not currently live locally in Barcelona, you MUST relocate. Some initial remote work for the first month or two may be possible but cannot be guaranteed.
If the Spanish government impose a lock-down due to the Corona Virus pandemic, then of course you will be permitted to work remotely. At all other times you will be expected in the office.
Related Keywords: Entry Level, Junior, Trainee, SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing.