Junior SAP Support Consultant (Training will be given) – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain (Remote work during Lock-down). Permanent Job. Start: January/February 2021. Salary Range: €25,000 – €33,000. End-Client. Job ID: 9924
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering an exciting career opportunity. We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious and motivated to develop a career as an SAP FI Consultant – SAP is one of the most respected Business Softwares / ERP platforms in the world!
This is a Junior level position, where candidates are expected to have 6-12 months experience in SAP Support. Our client will offer further training and enable you to become an SAP FI Consultant.
We are considering candidates with ideally some configuration experience in SAP FI or SD. We are also open to considering SAP Key users who’re looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP FI Consultant.
* Knowledge/experience in SAP FI or SAP SD
* University Degree (in Finance or Business Administration or a similar subject)
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* To become an SAP FI Consultant
* To become a Specialist in SAP FI Support – 2nd/3rd Level
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* To potentially gain SAP Certifications – invaluable qualifications in the IT world!
* To gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* SAP FI Support – Level 2 and/or Level 3
* Customisation in SAP FI/CO and SD (Request Management): Asset Accounting, Financial Accounting, Taxes, SD & Invoicing, Payment systems, Controlling, Master Data, Upload Functions
* Incident Management on the above areas
* Monitoring (iDocs)
* Support on some projects within the Business Consulting Departments
* Salary of between € 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: Junior, Trainee, SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, IT, ICT, Consulting, Software, On-the-job Training, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Programming, Developing, MBA, BA, Business Administration.