Level 2 IT Support Technician – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain. End Client. Start: October/November/December 2019. Temp to Perm (6 Months Contract Initially with the option to join on a Permanent basis). Job ID: 3348
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently offering a rare and exciting career opportunity. You have the opportunity to join our global client, on a brand new project which involves 600 implementations in Spain along with 12 roll-out projects to follow across 12 countries in Europe. You have the chance to be one of the very first members of this new team which will potentially present you with excellent career growth possibilities in the future.
We are looking for candidates who are pro-active, ambitious, motivated as well as having some experience in Level 2 IT Support to join this unique programme. The project will involve implementing a new Web Application which will enable our client to enter and retrieve information regarding Sales Forecasts, Staff Schedules and Time Stamps on their personnel. This will be a key application utilised internationally on our client’s server. No prior experience with this specific technology is required, as full on the job training will be provided.
* To become a Level 2 Support Technician – support the Web Application which will be implemented from scratch! (No prior experience with this specific technology is required, as full on the job training will be provided.)
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
Your Role (once you have been trained):
* IT Support Technician – Level 2
* Managing incidents
* Escalation Management
* End User Support
* OSS Tickets
* Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
* Prior Level 2 IT Support experience
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* University Degree
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between € 25,000-33,000/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products
Related Keywords: IT Support, 2nd Level Support, 2nd Line Support, Level 2 Support, L2 Support, IT, ICT