SAP ABAP Developer – German speaking – Pinzgau region, Austria – Flexible Start Date from April 2021 onwards. Up to €75,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits. End Client!
Our World leading end client in the Pinzgau region of Austria is looking to hire an SAP ABAP Developer to join their busy team to work on a wide range of projects, including S/4HANA migration and Mobile Apps.
The company is a multi-national with entities in several countries offering an interesting and challenging work environment in a dynamic organisation with the opportunity for international development – as well as a wide variety of career opportunities and above-average income opportunities. Innovative strength, commitment and hands-on quality characterise their SAP team.
The company is family focused, offering flexible working hours and supports their employees in the best possible way during private changes. The company is considered to be a very responsible employer, putting great emphasis on a good work-life balance to give their employees a good balance between work and free time.
The company is currently running on ECC6 and plans to switch to S/4HANA within the next 6 months, so now is the best time to join and be involved with the S/4HANA transition from the very beginning.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conception, development and implementation of solutions in the area of SAP ABAP
- Integration and further development of complex interfaces to third-party systems
- Independent proactive project management from inquiry to implementation
- Participation in international projects (S/4HANA implementation)
- Creation of documentation
- Be the main contact person for internal departments, first and second level support
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of professional experience in the field of SAP and ABAP programming
- Understanding of SAP landscapes and integration processes
- SAP module knowledge is an advantage
- Quality awareness, personal responsibility, analytical thinking, willingness to learn
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of S/4HANA is nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge of UI5 and / or Fiori is nice to have but not essential
- Must be good in German (minimum B2 level)
- Must be good in English (minimum B2 level)
- The salary on offer is up to €75,000 and is subject to your experience, knowledge and skills.
- Company mobile cell phone
- Meal allowance
- 25 days of vacation/year
- Remote working from home on occasions
- Flexible working hours
Related Keywords: SAP ABAP, ABAP, SAP Developer, UI5, Fiori, SAP Entwickler, ABAP Entwickler SAP Programmer, SAP Programming, SAP Development, SAP Software Engineer, SAP Programmierer.