SAP ABAP Developer – German Speaking – North Rhine-Westphalia region, Germany. Permanent Job. Start Date: Flexible from 1st April 2021 onwards. Salary up to € 85,000 per annum + benefits. 60% Remote Work possible – END CLIENT!
Our world leading manufacturing / engineering customer in the North Rhine-Westphalia region of Germany is looking to hire an SAP ABAP Developer on a permanent basis.
* ABAP development in a wide variety of business areas (including within SAP APO).
* You will work in close cooperation with the other in-house developers and in-house SAP consultants
* You are responsible for the concept creation, implementation and test planning of SAP applications, interfaces, reports and forms using ABAP, ABAP OO.
* The support and maintenance of SAP applications is also your responsibility.
Skills and experience needed:
*At least 3 years’ experience working as an ABAP developer
* You have good knowledge in the area of SAP development based on ABAP and ABAP OO
* You have SAP ECC know-how and are interested in further training in SAP APO and in the area of SAP S/4HANA based on ABAP HANA and FIORI. Ideally, you already have some experience in these areas, but if not you should be willing to be trained on these.
* Manufacturing industry experience (nice to have)
* Good communication skills
* Strong German and English language skills as well as a willingness for occasional international travel (25%)
The offer includes:
* Upto € 85,000 annual salary (depending on experience)
* Exciting and responsible tasks in an international company
* Flexible working time models for the perfect work-life balance
* Internal and external training opportunities, such as the company management development program
* Performance-based remuneration and attractive social benefits: subsidy for company pension schemes, vacation and Christmas bonuses
Related keywords: SAP ABAP, SAP ABAP OO, SAP Developer, SAP Programmer, SAP Software Engineer, Entwickler, Programmierer, Softwareentwickler