SAP ABAP HCM Developer – German Speaker. Canton of Solothurn, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from May 2020 Onwards. Salary up to CHF 125,000 + 5000 Bonus + Benefits. Permanent (In-house) Job. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Canton of Solothurn , Switzerland, has a fantastic opportunity for an SAP ABAP developer who specialises in developing solutions within the SAP HCM module.
This is a great company to work for; they have a large IT team of over 80 people and the SAP CC team consists of over 20 people. You will work in a team alongside 6 other SAP ABAP Developers. The company has a relaxed working environment with a casual dress code and flexible hours of work.
In this function you plan and implement the functional and technical development of the central SAP applications in close cooperation with our users and the system template owners and are responsible for the design, specification and implementation of ABAP development orders and forms. They are also suitable for demanding projects as well as for the ongoing further development of the SAP HCM applications (PA, PY. OM, possibly also PT) and the interfaces to other applications from a technical point of view.
- Maintenance and further development of the SAP HCM application landscape for all affiliated companies within the group while ensuring stability, user-friendliness and economy.
- You support other IT departments in the efficient and secure use of personal data. You follow the technical development of the SAP platform in order to offer modern and lean solutions for HR.
- Cooperation with the SAP BI team in the further development of the existing data warehouse solutions for HR.
- Your way of working is independent and customer-oriented. You are ready to make personal efforts and take responsibility.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have strong SAP ABAP development experience
- Must have strong experience in developing solutions for the SAP HCM module
- Must speak German (minimum B2 level)
- 13 monthly payments. Subject to your level of experience, up to CHF 125,000 gross per annum + CHF 5000 Bonus
- Very good pension scheme
- Health insurance
- 5 weeks of holiday. If you are over the age of 50 you receive6 weeks of holiday per year.
- Staff restaurant
- Fantastic 40% staff discount off company products
Related keywords: SAP ABAP, SAP Developer, SAP Development, SAP Programmer, SAP Programming, SAP Software Analyst, SAP Software Engineer, Programmierer, Programmiererin, Entwickler, Entwicklerin, Entwicklung, Programmierung, Programmation, Développement, Développeur, Développeuse, Programmeur, Programmeuse, SAP HCM, SAP Human Capital Management, SAP HR, SAP Human Resources, SAP RH, Ressources Humaines, Humanressourcen, Payroll, PY, PAIE