SAP Analyst – Manufacturing (SAP Business One or SAP ECC) – Feltham, UK. Flexible Start Date in June 2022. 18 Month Fixed Term Employment Contract. Salary £75,000 gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Feltham, London, is currently looking for an SAP Manufacturing Analyst to assist them with their SAP Business One (SAP B1) implementation from the business side. They are open to receiving applications from SAP Business One, SAP ECC or S/4HANA Consultants with experience in Manufacturing processes.
Our client is seeking an SAP Analyst with a background in the Manufacturing area. Working in a high-tech manufacturing environment, you will work in a small team of 2 supported by an extended team of 6 more people. The environment has a casual dress code and you will be surrounded by very friendly, social and highly professional people who are educated up to PhD level. You will have significant relevant experience and be able to bring an excellent understanding of ERP processes and functionality at a technical hands-on level. You may have been working as an analyst or consultant, using one of the major ERP products, ideally SAP Business One or SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA.
You will drive and ensure that we successfully achieve all project activities in your area, enabling us to meet our objectives for a smooth and successful Go Live and handover to the user base at the earliest opportunity.
Post Go-Live, you will, together with the team, support the system and lead business analysis and continuous improvement initiatives to realise key corporate objectives and requirements within the system, through programmes of change.
- Responsible to the ERP Programme Management
- Key contacts include Supply Chain, Production, Quality, Engineering, Sales, Finance Management, ERP Project Team members, Process Owners, SMEs.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
You will be working on SAP Business One activities and processes needed across Manufacturing. You will ensure that the system is fully integrated, operationally optimised, ready for Go-Live, supported, and that change is defined and adopted successfully. The key parts of the role applicable to both pre, and post go-live, fall into three areas:
- Checking BOMs created in the PLM system before release into the ERP system
- Ensuring version control and batch control and traceability is set up and working correctly
- Setting up of routings, and work order structures, and updates to these due to new process, product development, component changes, defined within change requests and non-conformance reports
- Ensuring that MLP Planning within the system is providing accurate, understandable actions
- Data ownership – ensuring data integrity of structures, components, resources, company data, etc, and proposing process improvement to achieve this
- Ensuring and establishing that all Quality Control processes and tests in the system have been defined and parameters agreed, and Quality Inspection Templates have been implemented to reflect these
- Overseeing data cleansing, data migration, and data conversion of existing data into the new ERP system format, relevant for Manufacturing
- Improving data accuracy and visibility of all master-data. Understanding and systematically fixing any variances
- Being responsible for ensuring that key static data is configured correctly in the system
- Ensuring the system configuration is in line with operational requirements
- Customising Dashboards and Print Layouts
- Defining Authorisations/Form settings
You will deliver support on the system across Manufacturing, including:
- Coordination between implementation partners, other teams and end users, the development, configuration, maintenance, and support of the system including cross-functional modules, to solve business issues on ERP.
- Ensuring enhancements and bug fixes are delivered to the highest quality.
- Identifying and providing “workarounds” for common issues to ensure BAU activities are not compromised.
- Monitoring application and interface performance proactively preventing future system issues.
- Championing best usage of ERP through training and mentoring, and ensuring both adherence to process, and best utilisation.
- Creating and maintaining documentation – Procedures, Work Instructions, User Guides, Training material, etc.
You will enhance the system to meet key corporate objectives and requirements. This will involve:
- Using business process design to make recommendations to improve business process and system improvements in Manufacturing.
- Overseeing requirements, design, configuration, documentation, and implementation of SAP B1 configuration changes in manufacturing.
- Liaising with implementation partners, and evaluating, and scheduling change.
- Working on customising, scripting, and developing the SAP B1 system.
- Analysis of upgrade strategy and impact to present system in terms of functionality.
- Preparing UAT scenarios. Supporting and conducting user acceptance tests and being a point of contact for any support required for testing the functionality that is developed.
- Reviewing and aligning departmental needs for non-ERP internal applications should they be deemed necessary outside of the default core SAP B1 system.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience in either SAP Business One (SAP B1) or SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA.
- Substantial product and project delivery experience
- Significant business analysis experience
- Extensive experience of implementing and supporting SAP ERP systems in a manufacturing-based business.
- Good business knowledge and understanding of business process
- Highly motivated with a proactive can-do attitude
- Commands respect for excellence in all aspects of proposing, conducting and leading assignments and in obtaining acceptance of recommendations
- Excellent at eliciting requirements and working with stakeholders
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement new solutions to drive the company forward
- Engaging, and confident and can build strong relationships within the business
- Strong insight into Sales and Marketing, Finance and Engineering Processes and interpretation within ERP systems
- Problem-solving skills to isolate issues relating to risk, productivity, and other business operations and finding ways to manage and fix these issues
- Organised, detail-orientated, able to meet deadlines and a self-starter
- Probing and analytical approach with the ability to pre-empt potential problems and identify inefficiencies
- Strong ability to manage others to ensure tasks are completed correctly
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills – verbal and written
- The salary on offer is a total gross annual salary of £75,000/annum. It is split up as follows:
- £67,500 fixed basic
- after 6 months a guaranteed bonus of £3,750 is paid
- after 12 months a guaranteed bonus of £3,750 is paid
- Life assurance scheme
- Pension 9% non contributory
- 24 days holiday rising to 25 days after 1 year
- Regular subsidised social events, evenings out, parties, sports
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, snacks
- AXA private health insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free eye test vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Standard 40 hour week Monday – Friday
- Flexible start times between 08:00 – 10:00
- Flexible finish times between 17:00 – 19:00
- You must work 100% onsite. Remote working is NOT possible.
Eligibility / UK Work Permits:
Sponsorship for a UK work permit is not possible. You must have either:
- UK or Irish Citizenship or
- be a UK Permanent Resident with either:
- ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) or
- Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme or
- have a UK Spouse Dependant visa.
Related keywords: SAP Business One, SAP B1, SAP BusinessOne, SAP ByDesign, SAP PP, SAP PP-PI, SAP APO, SAP MRP, SAP IBP, SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP LE, SAP WM, SAP EWM, SAP QM, Manufacturing, SCM, Supply Chain, Logistic, Logistics.