SAP APO Consultant
SAP APO Consultant – English Speaking. Copenhagen, Denmark (+travel). Start: 2nd July 2018 +/-. Permanent Job. Competitive Market Salary + Benefits
Our world renowned consultancy client is looking to hire an SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization Consultant) to work on all aspects of the delivery lifecycle in order to deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals and requirements.
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most successful teams in the market.
You will need extensive experience with SAP APO and/or SAP Demand Management and ideally some experience with SAP IBP (integrated business planning), or willing to learn this.
* Documented experience with strong skills on SAP APO PP/DS Functions.
* “Hands on experience” on DS board functions and have designed and developed Detailed Scheduling Board functions for PP/DS
* Experience with PP/DS and DS Board Heuristics with Optimizer
* Solid understanding of integration with ECC and Manufacturing process
* Solid understanding of ECC/APO PPDS planning master data
* Some experience with SAP IBP preferred
* Documented project experience in at least one full-project lifecycle
* Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
* You have excellent stakeholder management skills
* You are willing to work on-site
* You are fluent in English
The role is to help deliver the latest SAP technologies and support the entire SAP implementation process for certain business processes, including:
* SAP S/4HANA implementations
* Collecting requirements from users, drafting specifications, general and detailed design, tests, preparation to start, support, training and coaching, user assistance
* Facilitate work sessions with clients to understand how they work and how define target processes in SAP APO
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in a team of SAP industry experts working on cutting edge projects with the latest SAP technologies within a fulfilling international environment which offers a good work/life balance. You will grow in innovative technologies, with outstanding training and with possibility of job rotation.
The role will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark but requires full mobility for travelling to locations across The Nordics / Europe.