SAP APO / PPDS Consultant – English Speaking – Frankfurt, Germany. Initially 100% Remote Working (work from home). Start date: 2nd August 2021. 6 months+ contract role.
Our client is looking to hire an SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) / PPDS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling) Consultant to work on a new S/4HANA transformation project and provide implementation, rollout and support expertise.
* SAP PPDS hands on experience in rollouts and support projects.
* Hands on experience of APO Production Planning heuristics (Configuration, testing, solutioning), functionality, and business processes.
* Knowledge of working on Production orders/ Planned orders, Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version.
* Experience or knowledge about energy industry, handling projects in Agile methodology and experience in S/4 HANA embedded PPDS would be an added advantage.
* Experience working in 1 to 2 End-to-End implementation
* Hands on experience of APO Production Planning heuristics-(Configuration, testing, solutioning).Specifically MRP, Configurations like planning board, DS board, Different profiles, PPDS Subcontracting process, Alerts configuration & monitoring.
* Knowledge and experience of master data distribution of work centers / Resources, production versions, PPMs, PDS, capacities, Time-streams, CIF-ing between ECC and APO.
* Knowledge of working on Production orders/Planned orders, Material Master, BOM, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version. Material Planning using SAP MRP and LTP.
* Preparation of Configuration document, Unit Test & Integration Test Scripts, User Manuals.
* Configure the system as per the client’s requirements and handle custom development with the help of ABAP developers.
* Carry out the Unit & Integration testing & record the results in respective Test. Assist the super users in executing UAT.
* Preparation of functional Specifications
* Creates the Business Blueprint (BBP) – detailed process design and mapping to solutions, based on design from the IS BA, and contributes to the effort estimation
* Support the Run organization in the incident and problem resolution
* Configuring the system and providing configuration documents.
* Creation of Process design documents.
* Creation of Functional Specification documents as per business needs for RICEFW development and functional testing and certification of such development.
* Test planning for integration testing, system testing and UAT including defect resolution.
* Conduct UAT with business users.
* Creation of any training material with functional information during training to support, handover or transition or end user training.
* Carry Cutover, go live and post go live support.
Related Keywords: SAP APO, Advanced Planning and Optimization, Advanced Planner and Optimizer, SAP PPDS, PP/DS, Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling