SAP Architect – Strategy & Governance. English Speaking. Koblenz, Germany. Flexible Start Date: Dec, Jan, Feb. Salary: €100,000 – €120,000 + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Koblenz, Germany, has a fantastic new job vacancy for an SAP Architect – Strategy & Governance consultant to join their in-house team.
In this role you will get the opportunity to combine different systems in a large company, executing the new SAP strategy. Their user community is very large, over 50,000 SAP users and you will play a key role in designing the Strategy & Governance having high visibility with the senior stakeholders from the board of management.
Your tasks as SAP Architect – Strategy & Governance
· Support and contribute to the Digital transformation in adapting to new technologies, processes and platforms according to the business strategy
· Support the development of the SAP strategy, architecture and plans the roadmap for digitalization as well as define the solutions and govern the Business Technology Platform including cloud, central platform and ERP systems
· Support the governance for IT, Business Domains and Business Operations in coordination with BRM and SAP Systems Committee organization
· Knowledgeable in the SAP Products and technical aspects and determines appropriate solutions for the company
· Interact deeply with the SAP CoE, SAP Basis and Enterprise Architecture groups
Required Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrated experience in SAP Architecture as well as solid technical knowledge of SAP products and technology
· Strategic thinking and good communication skills
· Ability to negotiate and convince others
· Must be fluent in English