SAP Archiving Consultant – English Speaking – Warsaw, Poland. Flexible Start Date from April 2021 onwards. Salary up to PLN 19,000/month Gross + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Support. Permanent Job. END-CLIENT! (Work Permit Sponsorship for Non-EU candidates possible)
Our end-client based in Warsaw, Poland, is recognized as a market leader with the key solutions they develop for quality control and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries. They are a global company operating worldwide with a culture shaped by their professional, innovative and dedicated global teams. The company is currently searching for a fluent English speaking SAP Archiving Consultant to join their very large SAP Competency Center housing a team of over 150 SAP consultants. The company has plans to move to S/4HANA in the near future so now is the best time to join to ensure you get involved with S/4HANA from the very beginning.
You will act as a technology subject matter expert in the SAP Data Volume Management team and report to the Functional Lead Data Volume Management. This team supports Global SAP environment implemented at the company from Data and Document Archiving point of view. You will work on operations task, new initiatives and projects in parallel.
- Collaboration with Business and other SAP functional teams to deliver effective solutions and support for SAP archiving.
- Analysis & monitoring of established OpenText archiving solutions on SAP ECC and SAP CRM systems.
- Maintaining healthy OpenText environment to support Data/Document Archiving and VIM solutions.
- Design, implement and document solution delivered by you.
- Working/leading on projects related to data volume management e.g. SAP Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), OpenText upgrades, SAP xECM by OpenText.
- Supporting Global SAP rollouts in terms of SAP Archiving solution.
- Follow established change control process that will lead to quality deliveries.
- Deliver functional processes design, technical design documentation and share knowledge.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience and a good knowledge of newest SAP technologies and procedures within an international company with complex system environment on a global scale.
- Techno-functional SAP experience.
- Strong technical skills on SAP Data & Document Archiving with OpenText as backend system.
- SAP standard GOS implement, customizing and trouble shooting.
- SAP Retention Management.
- Knowledge of SAP information lifecycle management (ILM) with OpenText.
- Knowledge of SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management (xECM) technology with OpenText.
- Experience on SAP OpenText architecture consisting of products like archive center, cache server, content server, document pipeline etc.
- Experience on OpenText client software’s like exchange link, desktop link, enterprise scan, Image Viewer.
- Knowledge of Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) solutions by OpenText.
- Good communication skills with a high degree of independence and self-reliant way of working.
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment (cultural awareness).
- Quick learner and Eager to learn new products.
Nice to have but not essential:
- SAP ABAP programming and/or debugging experience preferred.
- Knowledge on usage of data volume Management tool in SAP Solution manager is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge and experience. Up to PLN (Polish Zloty) 19,000/month.
- Annual bonus of up to 7%
- 5 days per month remote working
- Medical care with basic dental package
- Life insurance
- Multi-sport card / Multi-cafeteria program
- Flexible working hours, Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization
- Trainings and professional development
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis
- Possibility to be a member of our Healthy team social activities e.g. roller skating, football, board games, cycling or running.
The company offer a maximum lump sum payment of PLN 6000 to help you with relocation costs to Warsaw.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are currently working remotely from home. Therefore after the initial onboarding program you will work remotely from home until the end of the lockdown at which point you will then be expected to work in the office every day.
Poland Work Permit Sponsorship:
All applicants are welcome. The company is open to candidates from anywhere in the world and will sponsor a work permit.
Related keywords: SAP Data Archiving, SAP ILM, SAP Information Lifecycle Management, OpenText, SAP VIM, SAP Vendor Invoice Management, xECM, SAP Extended Enterprise Content Management