SAP Ariba Consultant
SAP Ariba Consultant – English Speaking – Copenhagen, Denmark (+ Travel). Start: 2nd July 2018 +/-. Permanent Job. Competitive Market Salary + Benefits
Our client in Copenhagen, Denmark, a world-leading Consulting company, is looking to expand their SAP team and currently have need to hire an SAP Ariba Consultant.
As an SAP Ariba Consultant you’ll contribute to the implementation of Ariba at our international clients. Depending on your knowledge and experience you will play a role in the blueprint, analysis, design, realization testing and delivery of the Ariba based solution. Your role also includes a content and / or managerial component, depending on your ability and ambition. You will work with a team of enthusiastic Ariba Specialists, on clients location throughout the Nordic region and/or in Europe. As an SAP Ariba Consultant you will be part of the experienced SAP practice which consists of specialists who use their knowledge of industries, processes and technology to design, build and implement and maintain SAP applications for our customers.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* To continually broaden and deepen your knowledge and skills in the field of Ariba. Herewith there is plenty of space for you to develop yourself in the field of cloud solutions and any other common solution direction Ariba offers;
* Building a good working relationship with clients;
* Realization of efficient communication / professional relationship with your colleagues;
* Contribute to offer optimal competitiveness for our customers through high quality Ariba solutions that are tailored to customer needs;
* Share ideas and contribute to internal initiatives.
* 2 – 5 years’ experience in SAP Ariba
* A big solution driven ability and you are creative and analytical
* Constructive mindset and solution-focused
* Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally
* Good communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow in a team of SAP industry experts working on cutting edge projects with the latest SAP technologies within a fulfilling international environment which offers a good work/life balance. You will grow in innovative technologies, with outstanding training and with possibility of job rotation.
The role will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark but requires full mobility for travelling to locations across The Nordics / Europe.