SAP BASIS Administrator – German Speaking – 100% Remote Work (Work from home office in Germany). Flexible Start Date from July 2022 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Range: €40k – €120K gross per annum (depending on experience) + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Package for candidates from outside of Germany.
Our client in Germany has a fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking (minimum B2 level) SAP BASIS Administrator to join their team. Our client is open to receiving applicants of all levels of experience from juniors to seniors. This is truly a great company to work for who are at the very forefront of the latest technologies such as SAP SaaS solutions like sales cloud, marketing cloud, CPQ, Qualtrics, SAP BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform), SAP CPI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration) to name but a few. The SAP S/4HANA conversion project is scheduled for go-live early next year too so now is a great time to join and get hands on experience will all of these technologies from the very beginning of the conversion.
- You plan SAP installation and upgrade projects and are in charge of the technical management, e.g. also in the starting S/4HANA Conversion project.
- You are responsible for monitoring the SAP systems and their databases and continuously develop our SAP system landscape further
- In addition, you will be responsible for analyzing and finding solutions to performance problems and other disruptions
- You design and integrate new SAP solutions based on our on-prem CRM, ERP & BW HANA landscape as well as the SAP Sales & Marketing Cloud incl. BTP and CPI
- You are the central point of contact for cross-departmental project teams when it comes to SAP architecture, technology and systems issues
Required Skills and Experience:
If you are a Junior SAP Basis Administrator:
- You should have a minimum of 6 months of experience in SAP BASIS. The company will then provide you with full training in all the mentioned technologies.
- You should also have completed training in the IT field (e.g. as an IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d); a degree in IT (e.g. computer science) or have an equivalent qualification
If you are a Senior SAP Basis Administrator
- You should have at least 3 years of experience doing the full lifecycle of tasks such as:
- SAP system installations
- System copy and performance analysis
- Experience with different operating systems such as Windows, Linux etc.
- Must have experience with version 7.31 as a minimum
- Must have done an EHP upgrade within the last 2 years to at least NW 7.4 (NetWeaver 7.4),
- You should have good professional experience in complex SAP system landscapes and always keep your SAP knowledge up to date
- You have a keen interest in new SAP technologies and a good understanding of IT
- Your structured and independent approach and way of working, especially in projects, completes your profile
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA conversion projects would be nice to have but not mandatory.
- BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform) would be nice to have but not mandatory.
- SAP CPI (SAP Cloud Platform Integration) would be nice to have but not mandatory.
- SAP Sales & Marketing Cloud would be nice to have but not mandatory.
- You must speak German (minimum B2 level)
- You must also speak English (minimum B2 level)
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges from €40K – €120K gross per annum.
- For seniors, the company offers a bonus of 10%
- 100% remote work from home anywhere in Germany!
- Standard 40 hours per week.
- Flexible working hours. Core hours are between 09:00 – 16:00 Monday – Friday.
- 30 days vacation
- Multiple employee discounts
- On-site at the company Head Quarters is a large gym, which can be used free of charge including personal trainer
- Digital healthcare offer
- Capital-forming benefits
- Modern working environment
- Free tickets for a large ice hockey club in North Rhine-Westphalia
- In this role you can work 100% remotely from home but you must live somewhere in Germany.
- You will be offered a German employment contract.
- Sponsorship for a German work permit is not possible. Therefore all candidates must already be eligible to work in Germany.
Related keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Basis Administrator, SAP Basis Consultant, SAP Basis Engineer, SAP Technology Consultant, SAP DBA, Database Administrator, Landscape, Platform, SAP BC, SAP S/4HANA, SAP SaaS, SAP Sales Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, CPQ, Qualtrics, SAP BTP, SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP CPI, SAP Cloud Platform Integration. HANA database.