SAP BASIS Administrator – English Speaking – Location: Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date from October 2020 Onwards. Salary Range: €65,000 – €85,000 + Benefits + Relocation Assistance. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany has a fantastic opportunity for an SAP Basis Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity working for a modern thinking company at the forefront of the latest technologies such as SAP S/4HANA, Cloud and Fiori. Flexible working hours with the option to work remotely from home 1-2 days per week compliment the extensive employee benefits listed below. The company also supports people who need to relocate with some financial assistance. Our client is looking for candidates with any level of experience, starting from juniors with at least 1 year of experience to seniors with several years of experience – the salary they offer will depend upon your level of experience.
As a pioneer in a very interesting sector, they have a passion for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next stage of systems evolution, they are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies and give them their own creative freedom to help their professional development.
Great benefits you can expect:
- This is a very modern thinking company with modern working practices.
- 1-2 days of remote work per week.
- Participation in exciting IT projects such as the entry into the cloud or S/4HANA piloting
- A high degree of design freedom in processes, concepts and designs our SAP landscape
- A varied job with more than 3000 SAP users worldwide which presents new and exciting challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies that lead to quick decisions
- Flexible working hours that enable a balanced work-life balance
- Individual training measures and advanced training that are tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive health management (vaccination offers, eye exams, Preventive examinations)
- Free and work-related training in your own fitness center included
- 28 days holiday per year
- Mobile Phone
- Various courses, e.g. yoga, zumba and cycling
- Corporate benefits with employee discounts and discounts on a selection from more than 600 brands.
- In-house kindergarten (child care) facilities
- Staff canteen.
- Financial assistance to help with relocating is also possible.
As an SAP Basis Administrator you ensure the smooth operation and optimization of the central SAP system landscape and support the evaluation of new exciting SAP technologies. Your tasks in detail:
- You plan SAP installation and upgrade projects and are in charge of technical management
- You are responsible for monitoring the SAP systems and their databases and continuously develop our SAP system landscape
- In addition, you oversee the analysis and solution finding of performance problems and other disruptions
- You evaluate and design new SAP solutions based on our current system landscape which includes systems like CRM, BW on HANA databases, SAP AS Java portal systems, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Fiori Gateway and many more.
- They are the central point of contact for cross-departmental project teams when it comes to questions of SAP architecture, technology and systems
Required Skills and Experience:
- The client is open to candidates with any level of SAP Basis experience, starting from juniors with at least 1 year of experience to seniors with several years of experience – the salary they offer will depend upon your level of experience.
- You have relevant professional experience in SAP system landscapes and always keep your knowledge of SAP up to date.
- You are very interested in new SAP technologies and have a good understanding of IT
- Your structured and responsible approach and working method, especially in projects, rounds off your profile
Nice to have:
- A keen interest in / knowledge of / experience in new cutting edge technologies such as SAP S/4HANA, Cloud, Fiori.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA Database and CRM 7.x are nice to have.
- Must be fluent in English
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience. €65,000 to €85,000 gross per annum.
- The company also offers some financial assistance of €2500 to help you to relocate to the area.
Related Keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Technology, Database, DBA, BC, Data base, Infrastructure, administrator, administration, Landscape, platform, HANA, Netweaver.