SAP BASIS Consultant
SAP Basis Consultant – English Speaking, Heidelberg, Germany. Start: 1st May 2017. Permanent Role. Up to €60,000 (NET – after Tax) + Excellent Benefits. End Client.
Our End Client in Heidelberg, Germany is looking to hire an SAP Basis consultant.
Their SAP system is used mainly for the management of Financial and HR issues as well as its reporting Suite using SAP’s Business Warehouse and Objects.
The Senior SAP Basis Administrator manages all activities related to the complete SAP landscape and interfaces to other systems at the company (SAP ERP, BW/BO & ESS/MSS).
His/her responsibilities cover the following areas:
* Safeguards the technical data integrity in the productive system by ensuring effective and secure transport management
* Ensures that the authorization concept is adequately applied and controlled, and ensures that it is regularly reviewed and documentation kept up to date.
* Ensures that the system is up to date, makes recommendations and leads implementation of improvements and updates to the system architecture
* Manages the technical change management in SAP (Transport System, implementation of technical changes), including coordinating technical change management via “Service Pack “updates
* Coordinates user management (including yearly license reporting, developer keys, etc.)
* Manages all technical aspects of the clients archiving system (currently Saperion) together with the IT team
* Keeps up to date with the latest developments in the area of SAP Basis by participating in user groups and attending relevant workshops Project and staff Management
* During project phases the position holder manages all technical and system architecture aspects and coordinates with the consulting and hosting partners as required.
* Supervises and mentors junior staff in the team who provide Basis related support
* Serves as first point of contact for the customers user community requiring technical SAP support such as system access and performance issues
* Provides up to date system and user documentation and user training
* Manages all aspects of system administration
* Manages first and second level user support and coordinates with consulting partners
* Works in close collaboration with internal as well as its suppliers’ IT teams
* Maintains and supports all SAP interfaces and 3rd Party software used within SAP
Previous experience in customer-facing activity and user support is essential. A service-oriented attitude, strong interpersonal and communication skill and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team are required.
You must have several years of SAP Basis experience.
Pension, Private health insurance covering family, 30 days holiday, relocation costs covered + installation grant, Family allowance & Child allowance