SAP BASIS Engineer – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date From June 2021 Onwards. 50% Remote Working From Home. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary: CHF 120,000 – 130,000 gross per annum + 10% Variable Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the Canton of Bern, is looking for an SAP BASIS Engineer to join their in-house team. This is a fantastic company to work for with a long and proud history. They have one of the largest SAP landscapes in Switzerland with many interesting systems and are at the forefront of the very latest technologies including S/4HANA.
The SAP Basis team is quite large with over 20 people. This team is responsible for the smooth operation of the SAP system landscape, the lifecycle, engineering and the integration of SAP solutions. This includes the technical architecture, the construction of SAP systems based on the latest technologies (SAP ERP, S/4HANA, Oracle, Linux, Windows, both on-premise and in cloud environments), the annual maintenance, migrations and system dismantling. You will also work in SAP Security and help to keep the system environment up-to-date and secure.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, everyone is currently working remotely from home. When lockdown restrictions are lifted it is expected that you will be able to continue to work remotely from home up to 50% (2-3 days per week).
- In technical projects, you take on the role of the SAP Basis representative and thus contribute to the success of the company.
- You support and advise SAP Security with your in-depth technical knowledge and networked thinking.
- Together with your team, you are responsible for SAP engineering activities such as migrations, upgrades, installations, cloud connections, technical integrations of SAP solutions as well as for system and technical release management.
- You also support SAP operations as a 3rd level in day-to-day business.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of SAP BASIS experience
- Must have experience in the maintenance, backup, restore, performance optimization of HANA and other systems.
- Due to your many years of experience, you are proficient in HANA, Oracle and SQL databases and can preferably already look back on knowledge of agile working methods and project management.
- You are a team player and appreciate a varied work environment.
- Must be fluent in German (minimum C1 level)
- Must be fluent in English
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience, knowledge and skills and ranges between: €120,000 – €130,000 gross per annum.
- Variable bonus of 10%
Fantastic Benefits Include:
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from home up to 50% (2-3 days per week)
- Option to work either full-time 100% or part-time 80% per week (you can work either 4 or 5 days per week)
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related Keywords: SAP Basis, SAP Technology, Database, DBA, BC, Data base, Infrastructure, administrator, administration, Landscape, platform, HANA, Netweaver