SAP Basis Service Manager / Change & Release Manager
SAP Basis Service Manager / Change & Release Manager – English Speaking – Helsinki, Finland. Start: 25th March 2019. 6 Months+ Contract. (60% On-site / 40% Remote Work Possible) End-Client!
Our prestigious end-client in Helsinki, Finland, is currently looking for an SAP Basis Service Manager / Change & Release Manager.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in a global service management role or similar (service delivery management)
* 8+ years’ SAP Basis experience, SAP landscape and environments
* Experience with Change & Release Management
* Experience implementing or operating SAP NetWeaver systems on cloud architecture
* Experience implementing or operating SAP HANA DB on cloud architecture
* IT process knowledge with ITIL understanding
* Understanding of Basis and Infra side
* Proactive and process mind set
* Experience of subcontractor management
* Strong experience in working in international environment with stakeholders distributed globally
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Analysis and Problem solving skills
* Fluency in English
Nice to have skills (not essential):
* Understanding of cloud architecture principles and service models including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
* Practical knowledge and experience with private and public cloud deployment models for application hosting with focus on SAP
Profile and requirements:
* Manage Application Platform Service lifecycle in RUN phase
* Lead Data volume and landscape performance management including
* Facilitate SAP volume optimization, cleansing and archiving action plan in SAP run governance at executive level and uphold general report on business data and jobs compliancy.
* Facilitate SAP data volume management with business owners for each piece of key data following agreed closing and archiving rules.
* Ensure SAP 24/7 operations control center monitoring of data volume management and background job management actions and compliancy.
* Together with the clients’ SAP ADM partner, drive clean-up and archiving actions on our SAP database
* Together with configuration owners, drive clean-up of custom code and migration toward SAP standard solutions in our platform
* Co-operate with Projects and Demand Managers to define initial service configuration and capacity
* Order new systems and platform services from our cloud service providers
* Co-operate with Solution Owners, Configuration Owners and Release Managers to develop and maintain maintenance schedules for updates and upgrades
* Co-operate with Solution Owners, Configuration Owners and Release Managers to develop and maintain capacity plans for the deployed business application packages
* Systematically improve fulfillment and maintenance process efficiency in cooperation with our cloud service providers
* Keep software stacks up to date to ensure compliance with service and support agreements
* 7.5 hour working day
* 40% remote work possible