SAP BI / BW Consultant
SAP BI / BW Consultant – German Speaking. Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Flexible Start Date: June / July / Aug / Sep 2019. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary: €70,000 – €90,000 + Great Company Benefits + Relocation Package. End-Client! (Work permit sponsorship possible)
Our end-client based in the region of Baden-Württemberg, Germany is looking for a German speaking SAP BI / BW (Business Intelligence / Business Warehouse) Consultant to join their in-house SAP team. The company is a very successful international family-run business that attaches great importance to its employees. They offer good career progression opportunities and are very much at the forefront of the very latest cutting edge technologies with a move to SAP S/4 HANA on the horizon. The working environment is a very friendly and professional open plan office with a casual dress code. They allow flexible working hours which is perfect for people with young children/family commitments. There are over 100 people working in the IT department and the team you will join has 9 people.
Salary Offer: The client is open to receiving applications from candidates of all levels of experience from juniors to seniors and the salary will depend upon the level of your skills and experience you bring to the table. €70,000 – €90,000.
Company Benefits: Very good company pension, company restaurant, company nursery school, kindergarten, elementary school, company health insurance fund, fitness centre, physiotherapist, company health management and versatile training opportunities.
Relocation Package: The company offers a very generous relocation package of up to €3,000 as well as use of the company apartment (at cost – to be negotiated) for up to 1 year until you find suitable housing for yourself. The client is open to receiving applications from international candidates and is willing to sponsor a German work permit as long as your German language skills are of a minimum of B2 level.
• Independent processing of SAP projects in BW on HANA 7.4 and BW / 4 HANA
• Implementation of data models and evaluations under BW on HANA 7.4 and BW / 4 HANA in the context of BigData, Industry 4.0 and Predictive Analytics
• Build applications using BEx Tools (Query Designer, Web Application Designer, Analyzer) and BusinessObjects (Design Studio, Crystal Reports, and Analysis for Office) and the SAP Analytics Cloud
• Continuous development and support for existing applications in the field of analytics
• Development and support of portal technology and its extension under consideration of SAP UI technologies (SAP UI5, Fiori, SAP Analytics Cloud)
• In-depth knowledge of SAP in the areas of ERP and BW on HANA and SLT
• Must Have very good knowledge of SAP BO (Business Objects) tools, such as: B. Design Studio, Analysis for Office, SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud)
• First experience in the area of SAP Enterprise Portal is an advantage
• Team spirit and commitment
• MUST HAVE a minimum of B2 level German
• Very good English