SAP BI Consultant – German Speaking. Basel, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: November/December/January/February 2020. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary CHF 110,000 – 120,000 + Benefits. END-CLIENT.
Our end-client, based in Basel, Switzerland has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP BI Consultant to join their in-house SAP team who are currently working on transforming the business to SAP S/4HANA.
This is a great place to work as the company has one of the largest SAP Data warehouses in Switzerland and are using the latest technologies and tools. You will have the chance to use your analytical skills to understand complex relationships in order to significantly influence the design and development of new SAP BW on HANA solutions. Working in a collegian and autonomous environment, you should feel comfortable to independently drive the development in projects.
The SAP BI team currently has 20 people and is a strategic component of the digital transformation. The team is very friendly with a good team spirit. The company has a casual dress code and are very family-friendly, socially acceptable and allow customizable working hours. The company invests heavily in it’s employees with many different internal education courses and it’s benefits package is also highly attractive offering a great pension plan and very generous employee discounts on things like insurance, travel, restaurants etc. to name a few.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of new SAP BW on HANA solutions
- Project work in collaboration with business analysts and the department
- Sub-project management and direct customer contact
- Activities in the framework of the projects: feasibility study / concept development / developments in SAP BW 7.5 on HANA and BI 4.2
- Operation, 2nd level support and quality assurance of existing solutions
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- Must have strong SAP BW development experience
- Knowledge of ABAP, HANA and BI 4.2 is an advantage
- Teamwork, good comprehension and willingness to learn
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Must have very good German language skills (minimum B1 level)
- CHF 110,000 – 120,000 gross per annum
- Pension – 2/3 paid by employer, 1/3 paid by employee
- Mobile phone
- At least 25 days of holiday
- Various staff training courses
- Various staff discounts on things like: insurance, restaurants, travel, etc.
- Family friendly with above average paternity and maternity leave