SAP BI Consultant – English Speaking. Location: Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from February 2021 onwards. Salary range CHF 120K-135K per annum + Full Relocation Assistance + Fantastic Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in the Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland has a fantastic opportunity for an SAP BI (Business Intelligence) Consultant to join their global team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of the very latest technologies, they have been running S/4HANA for a couple of years and are in the process of upgrading to version 1909.
The Information Management group is embarking on an exciting journey to transform the reporting landscape of the organization, moving from hindsight reporting to analytics, insights and foresight that will enable employees at all levels to make the best decisions to drive business outcomes. IT is a Global team and offers global responsibility and frequent interaction with Process Owners and Process Managers across multiple stakeholders both internally (HQ, regions, business lines) and externally. In your role as SAP Business Intelligence Analyst, you represent the Information Management group as part of SAP BW Team to partner the business to develop insights and drive change management within the organization.
You will work collaboratively with stakeholders on demand, translating business needs into technical requirements and be the change agent to help steer business mindsets towards leveraging internal data assets for strategic and tactical conclusions.
The role will require you to:
(1) proactively review existing reporting & analytics processes within the business to identify best practices and suggest opportunities for improvements,
(2) conceptualize and implement new Data Models in alignment with Business Scenarios and
(3) participate and collaborate with multiple parties internally to build complex scenarios.
(4) Work on both the backend and frontend.
Together with your business partners, you will ensure the delivery of sustainable solutions that support the organization’s long-term goals while delivering maximum incremental short-term gains.
For this position, we are seeking out-of-the-box, innovative and open-minded people with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a global team setting. If you are a change catalyst and combine strong analytical skills with knowledge and experience in Business Intelligence solutions, if you claim to have excellent written and verbal communication skills and if you can demonstrate success presenting in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders, you are exactly what we are looking for.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have a Masters degree in either Business Administration OR Information Technology or a PhD.
- You must have at least 5 years experience in SAP Business Warehouse
- You must have knowledge of SAP BI principles, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Modelling and Front-End reporting tools; with proven experiences in:
- SAP BW 3.x & 7.x
- BEX3.x & 7.x
- SAP Business Objects Webi
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, team player, and good problem-solving skills; leadership and project management experience preferable
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Additional knowledge of the following are a PLUS:
- SAP BW/4HANA
- SQL experience
- SAP Business Objects publications
- SAP BW analytical authorization
- Experience with SAP ERP modules FICO and SD
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Additional project management experience and certification is a plus (ideal but not required)
- You must be fluent in English (verbally and written) with excellent communication skills.
We give you the autonomy to identify the right technology solutions for our customers. We also encourage you to grow, not only in this role, but also beyond – you will be able to move around the business, to experience various job functions and even work abroad in different markets.
Our IT department is located in the Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland in the beautiful and mountainous valleys. It is in convenient walking distance to the city center and train station. As integral part of our performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that. Additionally, e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge!
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and the range is from CHF 120,000 – CHF 135,000 per annum which is inclusive of a variable part of 9.1%
- The company will fully assist you to relocate to the area. They use specialist moving agents to help you to transport all of your belongings. The company will cover all relocation costs (the exact amount financial assistance will be negotiated with you if you are successfully hired for the job).
- Costs of temporary housing for the first month
- Costs of a temporary hire car for the first month.
- Flights for you and your family
Fantastic Benefits on offer:
- The company has an extensive range of fantastic benefits on offer. Full details of all the benefits available will be provided after you apply for the job and are shortlisted for the role. To summarise some of the benefits include:
- 32.5 days of annual holiday / vacation
- Wedding cash premium and additional days off.
- Paternity / Maternity leave
- Child care costs
- Child vacation camp costs
- Leisure discounts on water parks, theme parks and ski resorts
- Health / Sickness insurance
- Staff discounts on: many shops, car insurance, petrol (fuel), public transport, restaurants, health/sports clubs.
- And many more benefits…
IMPORTANT NOTE RELATED TO – SWISS WORK PERMITS:
Due to strict Swiss Authority Regulations, our client cannot sponsor a work permit for Non-EU Citizens.
Therefore all applicants must have either Swiss or EU Citizenship OR already be resident in Switzerland with a valid Swiss B, C or L Permit.
Related Keywords: SAP BI, SAP BW, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BW4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA