SAP BI Consultant
SAP BI Consultant – English Speaking – Heerlen, The Netherlands. Permanent In-House Job. Start: 6th March 2017. End Client. Excellent Salary+ Benefits.
Our End Client in Heerlen, the Netherlands is looking to hire an SAP BW Consultant as part of their goal to expand the team to work on a range on new initiatives, including SAP HANA and SAP BO Projects.
By implementing cutting edge technologies, the team facilitates constant growth and prove each day that IT is truly a competitive differentiator for our client. To strengthen their BI IT team, they are looking for a IT Business Intelligence Consultant who will be initially supporting existing Finance/Sales solutions that have been deployed for their international Finance organizations.
As a member of the Business Intelligence team you will support all business units and distribution centres in the region. It will be your task to secure an undisturbed operation of processes with a prime focus on SAP BI platforms & solutions. Going forward, you will advise on change requests and specify, test and deliver approved changes in SAP BI. You will also deliver functional expertise on SAP BI core functionality to the users. Furthermore you will participate in or take accountability for new value generating initiatives.
In this role you will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience on SAP BO & HANA Solutions. Moreover, our client offers you a professional, dynamic and high quality global working environment, where personal development is pro-actively stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Your Individual Development Plan will challenge you to focus on developing your personal skills and career.
The client offers excellent compensation & benefits, in which also relocation and cross border costs are covered if applicable.
Skills and Experience needed:
* At least 5 years SAP BW experience
* Business Objects and HANA experience (nice to have but not essential), you will need to be willing to learn and develop your skills in these areas.
* We are looking for a strong communicator on different levels with a passion to contribute to high-quality products and services
* Eager to learn, open for new challenges and have a hands-on mind-set
* Due to the international character of the role, flexibility of international travel is required as well as fluency in the English language
* Serve as EMEA region SME / Single point of contact for specific stakeholders
* Ability to drive prioritization & resolving issue list
* Ability to pro-actively manage issue backlog and triage to correct teams
* At least one full cycle SAP implementations on project
* Knowledge in FICO and SD (especially Sales) modules and SQL is an advantage
If this role is of interest, please reply with your CV, availability and expected salary.