Senior SAP BI HANA Analytics Consultant / Architect
Senior SAP BI HANA Analytics Consultant / Architect – English Speaking. 80% Travel across Europe / 20% Remote work from home. Flexible Start Date: Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov 2019. Highly Competitive Salary + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a global SAP software solutions partner serving businesses of all sizes worldwide across a spectrum of industries. Their solutions provide unprecedented visibility into the breadth and depth of go-to-market programs and enable businesses with insightful information that drive revenue, control costs and increase margins.
They currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior SAP BI Analytics Consultant / Architect to join their European team. They have offices in Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom and they are looking to hire someone who is either based in one of these countries or willing to relocate to one of these countries. Typically you would be based from your home office and travel to customer sites when required. Therefore you can live in any town or city in one of these countries.
In this role you will be responsible for hands-on delivery of SAP BI Analytics solutions (on premise, cloud based, hybrid). The role will involve both functional and technical expertise to develop Analytics solutions to best address the customers’ needs. This position requires the ability to work and communicate as a part of a high-performance consulting team in a global environment.
• SAP BI HANA Solution Architect with strong experience in SAP BI Solution design and implementation
• MUST HAVE experience in performing Architecture assessment, analytics roadmap and strategy recommendation
• Ability to provide inputs on best practices for BI and recommend BI Architecture based on customer requirement
• Must have experience in preparing plan and effort estimates for the project
• 8 plus years of SAP BI/BW/HANA technical expertise
• Strong experience in NATIVE HANA modelling and ABAP programming experience
• Strong functional knowledge in using SAP technologies such as SD/MM/FI/CO-PA etc.,
• Experience with FIORI will be a bonus
• Must be willing to travel up to 100% across Europe (20% remote work from home office on average).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, solid presentation skills
• Ability to manage escalations and difficult situations at customer projects
• Executive level presence required
• Ability to present complex information in a clear and precise manner with non-technical audience
• Ability to capture customer requirements and translate them into software specifications
• Project Management exposure. Ability to manage risks and issues and escalate through proper channels.
• Strong work ethics, driven, dependable, and responsible
• Team player, proactive networking attributes, results and execution focused, self-starter
• Willingness and ability to learn quickly the Functionality of the company’s solutions
• Willingness to participate in sales process, if needed, as a subject matter expert
• Must possess the ability to learn multiple areas of a new technology and expand current technical and advisory knowledge
Salary & Benefits:
• The market conditions are different in each country, hence the salary & benefits differ in each country. Typically you can expect a highly competitive salary + 15% bonus which is of course subject to your level of knowledge and experience.
• The company Benefits will differ in each country too but typically you can expect things like: company pension, company car, mobile phone, laptop, paid annual holidays, travel insurance, incapacity insurance, life assurance, lunch vouchers etc…
Typically you would be based from your home office and travel to customer sites when required. Therefore you can live in any town or city in one of these countries: Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain and United Kingdom.