SAP Project Manager (BI)
SAP Project Manager (BI) – English Speaking – Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Start: 1st October 2018. 5 Month+ Contract. END CLIENT!
Our end client in Amsterdam, the Netherlands is looking to hire a Project Manager to support a range of projects in the SAP BI / HANA area.
You will be responsible for managing the budget, timeline, delivery, service transition, and approval of all related functions, and, work with the business owner of the project to procure delivery resources internally and externally.
* 3 years’ experience with P3M or Prince 2
* 5 years’ total Project Management experience (ideally some BI projects)
* Ability to manage 3rd party resources
* Review and negotiation of 3rd party SOWs
* Enforcement of deliverables, timelines and budget of SOWs
* Ability to manage multiple (3-4) projects at a time.
* Ability to read/write/speak/understand business English in a multinational environment
* Must be well organized, timely and able to deal with a dynamic environment.
* Technical SAP BI/HANA/PowerBI experience a plus
* Agile experience a plus but not required.
* Project Delivery
* Manage projects related to the definition, design, construction, (test) and implementation of in-scope IT solutions
* Actively track progress providing weekly status reports and updates of the project
* Work with approved system integration partners to review SoWs and negotiate rates and deliverables
* Responsible for managing risks, issues and escalations related to the delivery of project requirements
* Collect and document approval of security, GDPR, architecture and production support for the solution delivered