SAP BO / BI Consultant – German Speaking. Bern OR Chur, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from April 2020 onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary: CHF 115,000 – 120,000 per annum + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client has two offices, one in Bern and the other in Chur, Switzerland. This is a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP BO / BI Consultant to join their in-house team. You have the option of being based in either Bern or Chur. It is expected that you would have to travel between these two offices at least 1 -2 days per week.
This is a very modern thinking company, always looking to the future and implementing modern working practices and technologies. Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home up to 20% is quite normal within the organisation.
Within this exciting position, you will join a large team which has around 15 other business intelligence members. The team develops solutions for presenting and visualizing data in dashboards and reports. These solutions provide the basis for important decisions within the company.
The position includes the following tasks:
- Planning, conception and further development of the Business Intelligence tools
- Analyzing the needs of the departments and formulating appropriate solutions
- Implementing / developing the solution with the SAP BO Tools or the SAP Analytic Cloud
- Ensuring the integration between the front and back-end systems
- Other project-related tasks
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of at least 2 years of SAP BO experience
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the following SAP BO tools: Information Design Tool (IdT), Web Intelligence (Webi), Lumira Designer, Analysis for Office (AFO) or SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Experience in agile working methodology is an advantage
- Strong and communicative personality
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis (1-2 days per week)
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience with SAP SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Experience in SAP BO 4.2
- Basic understanding in the data modelling of relational data sources and SAP BW are desirable
- Must be strong in German (minimum C1 level) spoken and written. This is important as all meetings, conversations, documentation is in German.
- You can be based in either Bern or Chur. You will be expected to travel between these two locations on a regular basis (1-2 days per week).
Salary & Benefits:
- CHF 115,000 – 120,000 gross per annum
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related keywords: SAP BI, SAP BW, SAP BI4, SAP BI4.1, SAP BO4, SAP BO4.1, BOBJ, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Business Objects, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP SAP Business Intelligence, SAP Analytics, SAP BW4, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, SAP Native HANA, AFO, Analysis For Office, Web Intelligence, Webi, Lumira, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP SAC.