SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant
SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant – German Speaking – Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: May, June, July 2019. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary CHF 125k + Benefits. End-Client
Our end client based in Bern, Switzerland, is searching for an SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Consultant to join their in-house team, and work on areas including SAP BRIM (Convergent Invoicing and Convergent Charging and FI-CA Integration). The company will provide full training in the SAP BRIM module, and will therefore also consider candidates without previous knowledge of BRIM but who have experience of either SAP SD Billing or SAP IS-U Billing or SAP CRM Billing or SAP FI.
This is a fantastic company to work for a company where home office and flexible working hours are the norm and they invest heavily in their staff to train them up in relevant SAP topics.
In this role you will work in an SAP environment that actively contributes to the success of their in-house customers with its innovative solutions. As a module consultant specializing in processes and functionalities in the SAP billing solution BRIM and their integration into the remaining processes in SAP ERP, you help to implement a standardized billing solution during various challenging projects. With your broad knowledge of pricing and billing processes and your experience from previous projects, you can work out solutions that are tailored to the internal partners in the SAP standard, implement them independently in customizing or work together with developers to develop solutions for in-house developments and interfaces. In this position, you will also support our partners in the 3rd level support and in the further development of their solutions in the affected SAP functionalities. With your networked thinking and your open way to tackle things, you build a bridge between the IT and the various departments. Challenging tasks await you in an agile and dynamic work environment with attractive working conditions, advanced training opportunities and beneficial benefits.
Required Skills and Experience:
* In-depth knowledge in the fields of SAP Billing and finance. You must have strong knowledge of at least one of these modules: SAP BRIM or SAP Hyrbris Billing or SAP SD Billing or CRM-Billing or ISU-Billing or FI or FI-CA.
* Customizing experience in one of the above modules
* Knowledge of different phases and procedures in classical waterfall as well as in agile IT projects organized according to Scrum
* Knowledge of common office and documentation tools
* Must be fluent in German (Minimum C1 level).
* Must be fluent in English