SAP Business One Developer – English Speaking – Poland (100% Remote – Work from home!). Permanent Job – Flexible Start Date from January 2021 onwards. Salary: €40,000 – €50,000/annum + benefits. Job ID: 9926.
Our client in Poland, a niche Consultancy Company and SAP Partner, is looking to hire an SAP Business One Developer to join their International team . They offer a friendly, flexible and collaborative atmosphere, and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in order to deliver for their prestigious clients. The role is 100% remote working from home, except for occasional travel (once every 3 months) to meet the rest of the team in Germany.
SAP Business One
- Good understanding of SAP Business One and its business logic
- Minimum two years experience in SAP B1 SDK Development
- Developed at least 1 UI API and 1 DI API application
- Experience in Crystal Reports is an additional advantage
- Ability to analyse customer business needs and propose design solutions
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Development concepts
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Knowledge of MSSQL and HANA relational databases
- Able to understand and write SQL Queries/T-SQL/HANA SQL queries
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Forms based architecture, windows services architecture
- Knowledge of mobile development (Android/iOS/Xamarin) is an additional advantage
C# Specific Technologies
Knowledge of the following technologies is a great advantage:
- Working with ActiveX
- Working with COM Objects
- Working with InteropServices
All of our work is deployed into SVN repository so the following experience is a must:
- Committing changes from the code
- Resolving conflicts while pulling from the repository or committing into it
- Reverting latest changes
We expect our developers to troubleshoot, find, fix and explain the issue.
Due to the nature of the work we sometimes need developers to access servers for investigation.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (including in English)
- Dedication, responsibility and involvement to work
- Basic knowledge of software development processes, business analysis and project management – advantage
What’s on offer:
- Exceptionally comfortable working environment with good atmosphere within the team
- Ability to work remotely
- Self-growth opportunity
- Exciting and far-reaching projects
- Salary is corresponding to your skills and qualification
- Poland – the role is 100% remote however you must be based in Poland as you’ll be employed and payrolled in Poland
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and the range is from €40,000 – €50,000 per annum.
- Benefits include: Health Insurance, 26 days annual leave and 13th month salary.
Related keywords: SAP B1, SAP Business One, SAP BusinessOne, Developer, C#, MSSQL, HANA, SAP B1 SDK, OO, Object Oriented, SAP Programmer, SAP Development, SAP Programming, SAP Deweloper, SAP Programista, Software Engineer