SAP BW / BI Consultant – German Speaking – Luzern, Switzerland – 40% Remote Work (work from home). Flexible Start Date from 3rd May 2021 onwards. Permanent Role. Salary: Up to CHF 140,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits. End Client!
Our fantastic client in Luzern, Switzerland is looking to hire an experienced SAP BW (Business Warehouse) / BI (Business Intelligence) Consultant to help deliver innovative projects in their modern SAP HANA Landscape.
The role involves:
* As an active member of their SAP team, you coordinate, control and lead innovative BI projects, from customer requirements through conceptual design to successful implementation and acceptance.
* You coordinate external solution partners and oversee the BI application processes based on SAP BW on HANA, SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud and Disclosure Management.
* In the projects, you implement the BI strategy in agile project streams together with the team and our consulting partners.
* Together with external solution partners, you will develop prototypes and the roadmap for roll-out in the different departments.
* As a Product Owner or Scrum Master, you have an active role in the BI project.
* The management, coordination and evaluation of activities in the field of modern SAP technologies, such as SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform and SAP BW/4HANA are your responsibility.
* Several years of professional experience in the SAP BI environment in connection with current SAP technologies (SAP HANA database, SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW / 4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud and Data Intelligence)
* Experience as a SAP consultant and / or SAP project manager is essential, as well as advisory skills and the ability to communicate in a way that is appropriate to the target group. Practical knowledge in an agile project management method, e.g. Scrum or SAFe
* Independently acting personality with high social skills and the ability to integrate as well as high self-motivation, conceptual skills and analytical thinking skills
* Strong motivation for further training, constant learning and a pronounced interest in innovative technologies
* Fluency in German and a good understanding if English
* The ability to design and provide modern, simple and efficiently usable SAP-based solutions
* Interest or experience in other areas such as data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence or experience in Python
The role offers:
* Competitive Salary
* Benefits, including mobile phone, 25 days holidays
* Personal coaches for agile, SAP and technology available, all trainings are paid by employer, creative freedom, prototyping with machine learning and artificial intelligence
Related keywords: SAP BI, SAP BW, Business Intelligence, Business Warehouse, BWonHANA, “BW on HANA”, BW/4HANA, BW4HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC, SAP HANA Database, SAP BPC, Business Planning and Consolidation