SAP BW Consultant
SAP BW Consultant – German Speaking – Düsseldorf Area, Germany – Permanent / In-House Job – Start Date: 2nd January 2018 – Salary Indication: € 75-85k Per Annum + Benefits. End Client!
Our end client near Düsseldorf, Germany is looking to hire an SAP BW / BI (Business Warehouse / Business Intelligence) Consultant to join their In-house SAP team. The client has over 2000 employees in more than 20 countries around the world.
* At least 5 years of professional experience in the SAP BI / BW environment (back end and front end)
* Excellent proven knowledge in data warehouse architecture, data modeling and reporting
* Deep understanding of cross-company processes, especially in the areas of logistics and finance
* Self-driven, analytical, communicative and a team-player
* Knowledge of SAP ABAP / ABAP OO for BW / BI is an advantage, but not essential (should be willing to learn this if not currently known)
* Knowledge ofSAP BW BPC is an advantage, but not essential (should be willing to learn this if not currently known)
* Requirements analysis, conception, planning and implementation of complex, innovative SAP BW / BI solutions
* Optimization and further development of the existing reporting system, data extraction and data modeling in SAP BW / BI in close cooperation with the specialist departments
Support of SAP BW / BI (back end and front end) including data extraction, reporting, evaluations, etc.
* Project management for complex international SAP BI projects
* Standardization of BI processes and data models (DWH architecture, key figure structure, etc.)
* Expansion and optimization of all SAP BI infrastructures as well as implementation of new applications
* (Technical) support and advice for our internal customers with SAP BW / BI release changes as well as support support for SAP key users
* Interface management to SAP ERP 6.0 and non-SAP data sources as well as incident management
* Fluent German and good English
* € 75,000- € 85,000 Per Annum (which will be the total annual remueration inclusive of a 10% bonus element)
* Mobile phone, 30 days of vacation, pension