SAP BW Consultant
SAP BW Consultant – English Speaking. Lisbon, Portugal. Start: 26th August 2019. 6 Month Contract (+ Extensions)
Our End-client based in Lisbon, Portugal requires an SAP BW Interfaces Consultant to assist them with an ongoing IFRS 17 project.
The company is currently conducting the IFRS17 program to adapt group tools to support the production of the new standard’s requirements: Actuarial tool, Accounting (SAP ECC and SAP BW), and Group Consolidation tool Magnitude (SAP BFC)
As part of IFRS 17 program, the interfaces require to be redesigned to extract the data from BW and perform the transformation rules in BW and Informatica to produce the required format to feed Magnitude.
Magnitude is the application used by the company to produce Group Consolidated Financial data. The interfaces program is provided by Informatica technology.
• Supporting to elaborate the detail design and the requirements of Interfaces to Magnitude Solution
• Supporting to validate the solution proposed by the build team in terms of reliability, efficiency and performance
• Supporting to elaborate and update Mapping Tables from SAP source dimensions to Magnitude dimensions
• Supporting to elaborate the processes of data reconciliation and traceability from BW to Magnitude
• Supporting on tests: Test definition, plan, execution and defect correction
• Supporting to write functional processes and training material
• Follow the shared platform processes and build best practices
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5 years’ experience (3 years minimum as senior) working with SAP ECC and BW
• Good Knowledge on SAP ECC
• Good Knowledge on SAP BW (BW 7.5 on HANA)
• The ability to understand and define a BW data model
• A knowledge of Informatica and experience in Interfaces and Data integration would be highly valued
• Experience of working alongside internal and external providers in an international context
• Ability to travel if required
• MUST speak English – minimum B1 level