SAP BW / Planning and Consolidation Consultant – English Speaking. Porto, Portugal. Flexible Start Date from February 2022 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary Range: €35,000 – €60,000 Gross per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Porto, Portugal, is looking for an English speaking SAP BW / Planning Consolidation Consultant to join their expanding team. They have multiple positions and are looking to hire both junior and senior level consultants. The company is open to receiving different types of profiles such as people with an SAP BW background who are willing to learn SAP BPC (full training provided) or people who are already experienced in SAP SEM-BCS or SAP BPC.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company as they are just beginning the migration to S/4HANA, a very large programme that will continue for the next few years. Now is the perfect time to join the S/4HANA migration project at an early stage.
PURPOSE & OVERALL RELEVANCE FOR THE ORGANIZATION:
The role of the SAC (SAP Analytics Cloud), BW (Business warehouse) Integrated Planning, SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION AND MANAGEMENT:
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge/experience in one of the following areas:
- an SAP BW background and be willing to learn Planning and Consolidation and related technologies
- OR have experience in SAP Analytics Cloud and Planning Capabilities and BW Integrated Planning
- OR have experience in SAP SEM-BCS solution for Group Consolidation
- OR have experience in SAP BPC (Business Planning and Consolidation)
- Knowledge how to integrate with SAP FICO and ERP data model
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- Understanding of different cultures
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience on Financial Planning and Group Consolidation processes
- Experience in delivering end-to-end SAP FICO projects
- Demonstrated experience leading product teams following agile principles
- Must have strong English language skills, minimum B2 level in reading, writing and speaking.
The company offers:
- Very flexible work pattern. You can start anytime between 07:00 – 10:00 am
- Casual dress code
- Continuous education and working with internal and external consultancies
- Expertise is all areas of H2R to learn from
- Diverse team and all levels of expertise
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills knowledge and experience and ranges between €35,000 – €60.000 gross per annum
- An annual bonus of 10% for juniors and 15% for seniors is awarded subject to performance
- International relocation package for candidates moving to Portugal from another country.
- Health Insurance
- Food allowance
- Mobile phone
- Company staff discounts on products
- 26 days of holiday per year (25 + 1 day for birthday)
- During the Covid Pandemic you will work 100% remotely.
- After the pandemic passes the company will employ a hybrid working model: 60% onsite / 40% Remote.
Portuguese Work Permits:
- The company is a multi-cultural organisation and welcomes candidates from all parts of the globe. The company is open to sponsoring a work permit for the right candidate.
Related Keywords: SAP BW, SAP BPC, SAP SEM-BCS, SAP Business Consolidation, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, SAC, SAP Analytics Cloud,, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP BI, SAP Business Intelligence, SAP BOFC, SAP BusinessObjects Financial Consolidation.