SAP Change Manager
SAP Change Manager / Change Management Analyst (Business Change / OCM) – English Speaking – Rotterdam, Netherlands. Start: Flexible June. 12 Month Contract.
Our client in Rotterdam, The Netherlands is looking for an SAP Change Manager / Change Analyst to plan, develop, and execute various business change management tasks such as Stakeholder Analysis, Communications Analysis, and Training Analysis. The successful candidate will be part of the Business Change Management / OCM Organisational Change Management team and will provide input into the overall Project Management Office project plan.
* 10+ years of experience as a business change management analyst on medium to large projects within a major corporate environment.
* Be able to work in a fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders across the EU.
* Prior experience working as a Change Analyst on a Technology transformation project preferred.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Receptive and adaptable to changing situations and priorities.
* Ability to lead/facilitate meetings and/or workshops.
* Understands the “people” side of change.
* Able to coach/guide individuals through organizational transitions.
* Has strong analytical skills and is able to take action/resolution on issues.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Results oriented, and thrives well in a team environment.
* Ability to proactively identify potential organizational and operational risks that may impact the delivery of the initiative.
* Ability to recommend strategy and tactics to circumvent obstacles and mitigate risks.
* Function as the Business Change Analyst for the EU deployment of a Global ERP (SAP) deployment program
* Partner with Global Change Management team to ensure consistent delivery.
* Integrate business change management activities into the project plan in partnership with the Project Manager.
* Track business change management deliverables.
* Identify and develop business change impact communication and training deliverables.
* Identify and document stakeholder impacts.
* Manage the required change efforts resulting from the stakeholder analysis.
* Develop communication strategy and tactics in partnership with the project team, business representatives, and Corporate Communications.
* Develop training strategy and roll-out in partnership with the project team and business representatives.
* Provide business change management support to project team, stakeholders, and business change management team.
* Identify, escalate, and develop tactics to address business change management issues that may impact the project deployment to project leadership.
* Identify, escalate, and develop tactics to address possible barriers that may impact the project deployment to project leadership.
* Provide business change management guidance and insight to Project Manager and team.
* Ensure all Business Change Management activities are effectively executed according to Project Management Office Change Management Methodology.
* 4 days/week x 9 hours/day i.e. 36 hours/week