SAP Change Manager
SAP Change Manager – Dutch Speaking – Almere, Netherlands. Start Date: 25th February 2019. 6 Months+ Contract. End client!
Our end-client in Almere, the Netherlands is looking for an SAP Change Manager / SAP Change Management Consultant to deliver and implement the local change management program in line with the overall SAP Program.
Required technical and professional expertise
* 8 years combined experience in Organisational Change Management and training
* 5 years experience providing Organisational Change Management solutions as part of SAP programs (must have)
* 5 years experience in a Services business
* Knowledge of Agile Methodologies
* Large managerial experience in the management of organisational changes.
* Knowledge of SAP-based training development solutions and application of principles for adult education
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Deliver and implement the local change management program in line with the overall SAP Program
* Identify, analyse and develop the project plans and facilitate continuous engagement for Stakeholders
* Deliver and improve the overall program communication and the creation and delivery of internal and external communication, messages and supporting material
* Oversee development support networks (eg Change Agent Network, Super User Network, etc.), roles and responsibilities and timeline to support program activities (if needed)
* Perform impact and readiness evaluations to identify important changes or readiness gaps in the readiness that will affect the organisation
* Develop & execute change management activities to support the transition
* Oversee and manage the execution of training strategies and plans (including training delivery plan and methods, environments, tools, approval, logistics and planning).
* Oversee and manage the creation and maintenance of all program related training materials, Train-the-Trainer approach, training schedule development, training metrics and measurement method, training environment management
* Credibility and ability to communicate and exert influence at all levels of the organisation
* Govern the required organisational change, given the understanding of culture