SAP CO / CATS Consultant
SAP CO / CATS Consultant – English Speaking. Berlin, Germany. Start: 22nd April 2019. 6 Week Contract. End-Client!
Our End-client based in Berlin, Germany requires an SAP CO / CATS (Cross Applications Time Sheet) Consultant to assist with implementation and support.
* Set up a time tracking tool for automatic and continuous sales deployment tracking worldwide.
* Use SAP table CATSDB for data storage to define granularity of time recording
* Implement SAP CATS/CO immediately for World Wide sales staff.
* Restart collecting time (selling expenses) in existing template (needs adjustment) immediately, include selection of calendar day into recording template
* Upload of SAP CO Master Data: Activity types, cost elements worldwide; Update of SAP HR mini master data worldwide. Definition of Administrators worldwide and respective roles and regulation
* Understanding the connectivity with SAP FIORI and BW reporting
* Preparing/providing inputs to Technical documentation wherever required
* Set up procedure to upload excel data into newly created SAP CATS database
* Agile development and implementation (with test users) to prevent wrong decisions
* Select small test user group from different entities. Bugging and De-bugging
* Understand the SCRUM methodologies and work in spirits (Agile Framework)
* Flexible in approach; Positive frame of mind to deal with Business Users
* Must be fluent in English