SAP CO Consultant – English Speaking. Vienna, Austria. Flexible Start Date from July 2021 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary up to €100,000 gross per annum + 10% Bonus + Relocation Package + Benefits! END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the wonderful city of Vienna is currently looking for an SAP CO (Controlling) Consultant to join their in-house team. In this role you will primarily focus on SAP CO topics (70%) and FI (30%) providing expertise on key areas of CO during their huge multi-million Euro SAP S/4HANA transformation program.
This is a great company to work for who value each and every employee and compensate them with a very lucrative salary and benefits package! To help you relocate to Vienna, the company offers full support to cover almost every aspect and cost of relocating. This is an excellent opportunity for you to take the next step in your career to join a company that will offer you the chance to become part of a challenging S/4HANA program, to further develop your S/4HANA skills and become part of a high-performance team with long-term career possibilities.
- Ensure harmonized, standardized and integrated fit4purpose SAP Controlling / Finance processes and solutions design within the SAP S/HANA project.
- Responsible for SAP S/4HANA solution implementation in line with Group / Divisional standards and ensure the implementation of such processes in the SAP S/4HANA project.
- Responsible for alignment of relevant BU processes and requirements across countries and coordinating with global and local Process Owners, BPMs and SMEs.
- Support the Program Manager and Process Integration Manager to achieve integration of S/4HANA Controlling / Finance area with all other parts of the S/4HANA program and other related business and IT initiatives, e.g. other system implementations.
- Support and Facilitate all key project activities during the project lifecycle for the area of responsibility, Controlling/Finance, such as data migration, system testing, SIT, UAT, key user training, cutover, in conjunction with the Implementation partner counterparts and consultants.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least 5 years of SAP CO / FI implementation experience
- Must have expert level knowledge in CO-PCA incl. doc.splitter, CO-CCA, CO-PS, CO-PA, CO-ML.
- Good level of understanding of SAP FI: AA, AP, AR, New GL etc…
- Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, and influencing (interpersonal) skills
- Good project management, organizational, presentation and team leading skills
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- SAP S/4HANA experience is nice to have but not essential
- Must be fluent in English
Austrian Work Permit Sponsorship:
- At present the company will NOT sponsor a work permit. This is because the current lead time for an Austrian work permit is approximately 8 months. Therefore at this stage the client will only consider applications from EU candidates and those who already have a valid Austrian work and residency permit.
- The company is very generous and offers full support to relocate to Vienna. Typically you can expect a very reasonable relocation package to cover most, if not all of your relocation costs and temporary accommodation costs to help you with the transition to Vienna. Full details of this support can be openly discussed during your interviews.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges up to €100,000 gross per annum.
- An annual performance related bonus of 10% is offered on top of your salary.
The company offers many fringe benefits to all of their employees as standard. These are too numerous to list but to give a short summary you can typically expect:
- Private pension
- 25 days holiday
- 12 flexidays (3 per quarter)
- Financial Benefits such Anniversary Bonus, Employee Stock Ownership Program, Sick Leave, Emergency Support
- Staff Canteen and beverages at work
- Company Credit Card,
- Transport Discounts
- Health Care
- Gym Membership
- Company Kindergarten
- Subsidy for maternity/paternity leave
- Subsidy for family hospice leave
- Flexible Working Time & Home Office
- Benefits for children
- Family time for fathers
- Paid absence
- Death grant
- Education allowance and subsidy for educational leave
- Paid time-off for exam preparation
- And much, much more…!
Remote Working from Home:
- Currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are working 100% remotely from home wherever possible.
- After the pandemic, the company will only allow 5 remote home office days per month.
Related keywords: SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP PCA , SAP Profit Center Accounting, SAP CO-CCA, SAP Cost Center Accounting, SAP CO-PS, SAP Project System, SAP CO-PA, SAP Profitability Analysis, SAP CO-ML, SAP Material Ledger, SAP FI, SAP Finance, SAP Finances, SAP Financials.