SAP CO Consultant – German Speaking. Vienna OR Linz, Austria. Flexible Start Date: Feb/Mar/Apr/May 2020. Salary €70,000 – €80,000/annum + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
Our client based in Austria has two offices located in Vienna and Linz. Therefore you can be based in either location. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an SAP CO (Controlling) consultant to join their consulting team. In this role you will focus primarily on the CO module approximately 60% of the time with about 40% focus on the FI module.
This is a great place o work with flexible working hours and in general the client will allow you to work remotely from home on a regular basis too, but you should remember that it is important that you also work with the team in the office (especially at the beginning).
In this role you will be expected to travel 30% – 50% of the time to customer sites.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Over 5 years experience in SAP CO / FI
- You should have a stronger focus on SAP CO more than 50%.
- Must have the following CO knowledge:
- Overhead Cost Controlling (CO-OM)
- COPA (Profitability Analysis)
- COPC (Product Costing)
- Must have the following FI knowledge:
- General Ledger Accounting (FI-GL)
- Accounts Payable (FI-AP)
- Accounts Receivable Accounting (FI-AR)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- Integrative understanding and interest
- Be able to work Independently
Nice to have:
- Industry process understanding (producing)
- ABAP knowledge
- S/4 knowledge
Languages: must be fluent in both German & English
Fixed Salary: €70,000 – €80,000 per annum
Benefits: pension, health insurance, mobile phone, 30 days holiday, Sodexo vouchers for lunch. 38.5 hours per week
Related Keywords: SAP CO, SAP FI, FICO FI-CO, FI/CO, CO-OM, CO-PC, CO-PA, SAP Controlling, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials