SAP CO/FI (CO-PC) Consultant – English Speaking – Prague, Czech Republic. 80% Remote Work From Home! – Start Date: Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 (Flexible). End Client! Competitive Market Salary + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP CO/FI Consultant (Controlling & Finance) Consultant, with good knowledge of SAP CO-PC (Product Costing) to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
Currently they are building out their European implementation and support team while getting ready for a the first roll out of many over the next few years.
While they are building out the European Support Team they are also integrating regional teams world wide to operate as a single global support team.
As SAP CO/FI (Controlling/Finance) Consultant you will:
* Be part of the international team of SAP Experts
* Customize the SAP CO and FI modules as part of large projects and operational support of their live markets
* Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the business to deliver SAP enhancements & projects
* Document functional specifications, design specifications and formal testing
* Work in a matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors
* Support Master Data Governance Issues
* Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
What they need:
* Strong SAP CO-FI skills (5 years minimum) with a special focus on Controlling – including CO-PC (Product Cost Controlling).
* RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) would also be an asset as they get prepared to integrate the Service business.
* Good knowledge of integration between Finance and Logistics modules (MM, PP, SD, SM)
* The ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
* Team player
Nice to have knowledge:
* Experience with external tax engines and financial supply chain
* Experience with SAP S/4HANA
* Chemical Industry Experience
What’s on offer:
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* One instance SAP global system with most modules
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of the time.
* Wide range of benefits (including 20% bonus, pension and mobile phone).
Project Dependent – up to 20% (expenses paid)
Related Keywords: SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA, SAP COPC, SAP CO-PC, SAP Product Costing