SAP CoE Manager (IS-U Environment)
SAP CoE Manager (IS-U Environment) – English Speaking – Caribbean. Start: 4th December 2017. 6 Month Contract. Expenses Paid!
Our client, located on a beautiful sunny Caribbean island, is close to the go-live on a new SAP implementation and are beginning to build their in-house SAP Competency Centre. They are looking to hire an SAP CoE (Centre of Excellence) Manager with SAP IS-U environment expertise, to provide strategic & tactical directions to deliver objectives, leadership in running SAP solutions, enhancements & deployment of the roadmap & future technologies for an initial 6 month contract.
* 12+ years in SAP (ECC, IS Utility) with strong understanding of IT methodologies to drive the business requirements of the future state
* Demonstrated leader with strategic influencing skills, strong decision making, negotiating and conflict resolution skills, effective relationship building skills (internal and external), and strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of SAP Business processes and IT Service management concepts, practices, and procedures
* Experience in programming, database development, systems integration and project management
* Ability to understand and communicate IT objectives, performances and measurements such as KPI and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) within the business and technology organization
* Forward thinking with a passion for process improvement and a strong drive to accomplish software optimization and process standardization
* ITIL Certification with an Ability to understand implications of technology solutions and the latest innovations
* SAP Application Lifecycle Management and/or Solution Manager for IT Operations certification
* Establish strategic & tactical direction for the COE org and solutions and ensure that projects and ops stay consistent with corporate goals
* Highest point of accountability for planning, organization & prioritization of SAP operations and projects
* Drive SAP and non-SAP innovation by continuously reviewing and analysing the effectiveness and efficiency.
* Improve services by developing and implementing guidelines, IT processes and procedures process re-engineering or by replacement / upgrades of technology.
* Partner with suppliers, both internally and externally, to understand needs within the organization and provide appropriate solutions
* Team Management: Ensure team success by managing expectations, controlling perceptions, communicating and report accurate status
This is a fantastic opportunity to spend 6 months from December in one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, a tropical paradise with beautiful beaches, coral reefs and rich marine life. What better place could you think of spending your weekends over the winter?
The client will provide you with accommodation and at least 2 return flights to your home country over the 6 month contact period.